181

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 181

Chapter 181

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Although Gu's mother asked Gu Ning to take Ji Jiuze around the neighborhood, in Gu Ning's opinion, every street was so ordinary and nothing special. In the end, he could only take Ji Jiuze to the river opposite Phoenix Mountain not far from his home to let off steam.

The two of them walked on the river corridor, and the gentle breeze and the warm winter sun were very comfortable.

"I used to come here a lot to fly kites." Gu Ning looked at a large piece of grass on the bank of the river below and said, quite nostalgic.

Ji Jiuze looked down, as if he saw Gu Ning running and laughing on the grass with a kite string in the past.

There are a lot of vendors gathered on the river corridor, selling some small things to passing tourists or students from nearby schools, today is not a weekend, and now it is not yet the time for students to get out of school, there is very little flow, a road looks at the past only a few dozen people are sparsely strolling there, most of these stall owners are lazy and too lazy to greet customers.

Gu Ning's eyes suddenly lit up, and then he pulled Ji Jiuze to a booth where he used □□ balloons to win dolls, the colorful balloons were divided into six rows and tied to a large wooden board, and there were many dolls of different shapes in front of him, ranging from large to small. Ji Jiuze was a little surprised and asked, "Want to play this?"

"Hmm!" Gu Ning had already handed over the money, and then took the □□ handed over by the stall owner, this game had been played with friends before, she had played it a few times, and she had won it five times in total.

"A total of ten shots, shoot more than five to get a gift!" The stall owner said.

Gu Ning winked at Ji Jiuze, then walked outside the prescribed four-meter line, picked up his gun and aimed at the balloons.

Bang bang!

In the explosion like firecrackers, there was not a single balloon left in the first row in the blink of an eye, and all of them were blown up!

The boss has seen a lot of this situation, but he really hasn't seen anything faster than this girl, and before he could react, the balloons in the first row burst out.

"Please give me the Minion in the middle. Thank you. The

boss was stunned for a moment before he reacted, walked in and reluctantly handed over the little man who was almost half a person tall in the middle.