14

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 14: Zombie Dogs

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 14: Zombie Dog

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 The door was ajar and half-hidden, as if waiting for them to enter, but they couldn't see inside.

As soon as they arrived in the yard and felt a relatively safe place, everyone's tense nerves relaxed, and this relaxation suddenly left the whole person without strength to support it.

Zhang Chao, who was wearing black-framed glasses, sat on the ground like a puddle of soft mud: "Ah~ I can't do it!"

The others couldn't hold it anymore and sat down on the ground to rest.

Cheng Ming also fell to the ground, clutching his chest and gasping violently.

Jia Daochang even spread out his limbs and lay down, not even wanting to move a finger, he was already a little older, and his physical strength was naturally not as good as that of a young man, and he felt that his lungs were about to explode.

Thinking about the experience this morning, Jia Daochang also felt a sense of fear, at this time they should have been sleeping in the garage. Only three of the five teams sent out yesterday to search for supplies returned. This happens from time to time, and they don't pay much attention to it, and go to bed when it's time to sleep.

As a result, at about five o'clock this morning, when everyone was still asleep, there was a knock on the garage door.

It turned out to be the two teams that didn't come back last night, saying that they had encountered a group of zombies and hid all night, and only came back now.

The person in charge of the inspection was sleepy, so he casually checked them and let them in.

As a result, two people in this group were bitten by zombies and didn't say anything, when they were awakened by the screams, the warehouse was already in chaos, and in a panic, someone opened the door of the warehouse, and everyone scrambled to flee out, just in time to bump into the zombie group that was wandering around here, and then there was a chase.

In fact, there were only a few people who were bitten in the garage at that time, and there were hundreds of people in the garage.

"I ran away and didn't take anything, why are you so unlucky." Xiao Yunyun said with a sad face.

Xiao Pingtou Yang Wei said: "It's enough to save your life." I thought I was going to die there.

Huang Mengyao trembled slightly when she heard this, remembering her despair and fear at that time, she still had some palpitations, and couldn't help but look at Gu Ning, who was sitting cross-legged against the flower bed in the corner not far from her.

Gu Ning found a place to sit near the corner, relaxing her trembling legs, she had been on the road all night, and this morning she was chased by zombies for more than an hour, I don't know how many zombies she killed. I didn't feel anything when I was tense my nerves and muscles just now, but when I relaxed at this time, I felt that my whole body was weak, and it was a little difficult to even move my fingers.