13

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 13: Alone on the Road

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 13: Alone on the Road

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 "Gu Ning." What are you doing? As soon as he returned to the car, he saw that Gu Ning was pouring all the materials in the backpack on the seat, piling up a small mountain, this backpack didn't look particularly large, but it had an amazing capacity.

I saw that she picked out some food at random, and left the medicine that Zhuang Chen needed, and packed all the others into it, and then said to the method and Zhuang Chen: "I want to return the same way now, and these materials will be left to you."

"What do you mean? Are you ready to go alone? Method asked in surprise.

Zhuang Chen leaned on the car with his chest crossed and did not speak.

"Yes." Gu Ning nodded.

The method said, "I promised you to find your parents with you."

"I don't know how long I'm going to be looking, maybe a month, two months? I'll keep looking until I find it. If you're alone right now, I'd be happy for you to stay with me, but you still have parents waiting for you at home. Gu Ning said and turned to Zhuang Chen and said, "The method is trustworthy, which means that he will never stab you in the back." You have a long way to go to the capital, and it is important to have a trustworthy companion.

Zhuang Chen glanced at the method, nodded, and then said, "I promised you to look for three days before, and today is only the first day." I will wait for you in Times City in Nanning for two days, and if you don't come after two days, we won't wait any longer.

Gu Ning smiled and said, "Thank you."

"You also said that it is important to have a trustworthy companion. And I think you're more trustworthy than this policeman. Zhuang Chen shrugged and said.

The method is a little speechless on the side.

Gu Ning said sincerely: "I hope there is still a chance to go together."

Zhuang Chen nodded, and then said, "Have a good trip." Although she has been with Gu Ning for less than a day, and she has not said more than a hundred words, she doesn't know where she comes from, but she unexpectedly subconsciously feels that Gu Ning is a trustworthy person.

"Be careful and stay safe all the way." Method says. Although he also wanted to go with Gu Ning, Gu Ning was right, he still had parents waiting for him at home.

Gu Ning put on her backpack, carried a knife, waved her hand to them, and then strode in the direction she came, her pace was very fast, and she soon disappeared into the dark night.

Zhuang Chen followed the method to watch Gu Ning walk into the darkness, and he couldn't see her figure anymore, so he returned to the car, looking at the pile of sizable supplies, relatively speechless.