183

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 183

Chapter 183

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

In addition to asking the opinions of those who followed her down from the boat, everyone expressed their willingness to go to the resettlement site with Gu Ning. Most of them have the mentality of repaying their gratitude, and a very small part of them are also herd mentality, if everyone else leaves, they know very well that it is impossible for them to live in the base all the time, it is better to go to the resettlement site with Gu Ning.

After returning to the resettlement site, Gu Ning asked people to unload all the materials in the car, saying that they were exchanged from the base, but in fact, they were all things in her space. There were also guns, except for a small part that Zhuang Chen left, most of the guns and ammunition were all given to Gu Ning to bring back, including grenades and those two bazookas. The third brother ran out of bullets, and when he saw that all the weapons Gu Ning brought back pounced like wolves, he divided the weapons

at once.

Gao Yue, who was passing by, directly carried a bazooka: "I'll take this." After walking a few steps, he turned around and said to Gu Ning: "The machine I want must be tightened on, our antidote is running out." The

crowd was speechless.

After a simple breakfast. Gu Ning summoned the third brother Jia Daochang and they had a small meeting, and explained all the thoughts of their young people last night, and the third brother Jia Daochang and they were all stunned, and it took a long time to react: "Gu Ning, are you serious?" Build a base? Like the capital base?

Gu Ning nodded and said, "That's right."

"Gu Ning, you're planning to play a big game!" Jia Daochang swallowed his saliva, feeling that his tongue was a little numb, which was caused by extreme excitement, and he said: "But with such a big base, where can we get so many materials to feed those people?"

"I'll take care of the material aspect. Now let's not think about the big base thing. First of all, we will gradually develop our settlement, and I hope that everyone here will be able to keep the matter of the base secret. Gu Ning said. Except for Xia You, all of them were from the Third Company, Lin Zihao, Chen Wen, Liu Mei and Liu Xin were not present, and they needed a longer time to prove that they were trustworthy.

"After lunch, Xia and Zhang Xiaobai, Zhong Xu, you each take some people to the nearby settlement site to recruit some people back. Between the ages of 14 and 50, regardless of gender, as long as they pass the assessment, they will be provided with three meals a day and will be full. In addition, the elderly and children from the resettlement site can come here every day at noon, and we provide lunch. Eat it on the spot and don't take it away. "It's just the beginning, we must first recruit some powerful people to come in and lay a good foundation, but the number of people must not be too many, we must gradually improve. However, due to the shortage of materials in the resettlement site, Gu Ning was worried that some frail elderly and children would not be able to bear it first, and the method of giving free lunch was also to save their lives.