36

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 36: Strange Appearance

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 36: Strange Abilities Appear

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664After Gu Ning saw the thing that swooped towards her, she chuckled in her heart, and the hairs on her body exploded in an instant!

It was a black zombie dog, different from the huge zombie dog last time, this zombie dog was only the size of an ordinary earth dog, and a big hole was opened in the stomach, and the intestines flowed out of the big hole, generally hanging in the stomach, half of which was dragged on the ground and dragged all over the dust and mud to form a huge gray knot. It seemed to be unaware, the moment it pounced out of the darkness was like a black lightning, if it weren't for Gu Ning's sensitive senses and quick reaction, I was afraid that it would have already taken a bite at this time!

Gu Ning had no time to be distracted to think about what was happening at the school gate, staring at the zombie dog intently, the zombie dog didn't give her a chance to take off the gun behind her back, fortunately, Gu Ning still had a knife in her hand.

Before Gu Ning could raise the knife, the zombie dog pounced on her again! It came extremely fast, and its body took advantage of it in this narrow space, plus unless the entire dog head was cut off or its head was directly chopped up, the attack on the other parts was basically ineffective, Gu Ning was forced to be extremely embarrassed, and could only barely dodge to protect himself, and had no time to fight back.

Fortunately, there were still some tables, chairs and benches in the room, and this dog did not have any IQ at all, and only relied on instinct to bite the prey, Gu Ning relied on these obstacles for a while, but neither party could help the other.

If that zombie dog still has intelligence, I'm afraid that it will also be annoyed by Gu Ning's slippery dodge kung fu at this time.

However, Gu Ning didn't have much patience, and she was still worried about the increasingly dense gunshots and screams at the school gate.

Her parents were still in school, and if the gate was broken, Gu Ning didn't dare to think about it anymore.

Gathering his mind, watching the zombie dog make a gesture to jump over the table and pounce on her, Gu Ning did not dodge, but at the moment when the zombie dog jumped up! Gu Ning kicked the table vigorously, and the other side of the table suddenly hit the stomach of the zombie dog that rose into the air! Gu Ning saw that he had succeeded in the blow, his face did not show joy, but he just raised his foot again, and the zombie dog hissed, and then was knocked away by a strong force that came along the tabletop!

Gu Ning used all his strength with this kick, the edge of the table stuck the zombie dog's abdomen and crashed into the mottled wall, but the zombie dog was still struggling to escape, Gu Ning naturally would not give it this opportunity, jumped on the table, pressed the table with its own strength, and stuck the zombie dog between the edge of the table and the wall without moving, the knife in her hand did not hesitate to chop the zombie dog's head, she clearly remembered that the third brother told her that the zombie dog in the yard was shot in the head and still did not die, Gu Ning did not dare to take it lightly, Directly cut off the zombie dog's head and separate its head and body.