68

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 68: Gu Ning of the Hang

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 68: Gu Ning who is hanging

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 There was a thick cyan vine stuck in the chest of the earth ability, as if he didn't know what was going on, the excited and cruel smile was still frozen on his face, he looked down in amazement, and saw that the cyan vine did not enter his chest, the tip was directly stabbed into his chest, poked out from the back, and penetrated his entire body, the tip was moistened by blood, and a blood-red flower bloomed, and those half-meter-long earth thorns condensed by the earth ability lost their ability control and fell to the ground.

Immediately after, the earth adequacy was picked up by the vine stuck in his chest, and with a snap it was the turn of the wall, and the tip of the vine was deeply inserted into the wall, nailing the earth adequacy along with the wall. The earth-based powerhouse twitched in pain, the blood on his face disappeared, and only his last breath remained, and his breath hung there dying, and the blood stayed along the vines that had been inserted into his chest, dripping to the ground—

Everyone present looked at this scene in amazement and shock, and even the air seemed to freeze. The third brother stopped scolding, and watched blankly as the earth-based powerhouse who was about to be crucified just now was nailed to the wall by vines that seemed to fall from the sky.

Jia Daochang's eyes narrowed, his mouth breathing less in and more breathing, he moved with difficulty, shaking the vine and looking along the vine that nailed the earth-based ability, the huge shock made his eyes widen, and he looked at the person standing on a huge vine as thick as a bucket in disbelief.

Cheng Ming fell to the ground, also looking there, the expression on his face couldn't tell whether he was crying or laughing, he looked at the person standing on the vine and moving quickly this way, a little unable to believe his eyes.

Only the third brother, who still had the strength left, shouted in shock: "Gu Ning?!"

Gu Ning was standing steadily on a giant vine at this time, the wind was hunting in her ears, her short golden hair was dancing with the wind very dazzling, she looked at the third brother Jia Daochang who was hanging upside down over there, and Cheng Ming who fell to the ground with a sluggish breath, the ability fluctuations surged wildly, under her feet, the giant vine moved forward quickly, and behind her, Zhang Xiaobai Xiang Xu Xiangyi, including Sister Hong, and others all lay on the vine, grabbing the whiskers born from the vine and hugging the vine tightly, for fear of being thrown down.

This kind of picture is so unbelievable that everyone is speechless.

Just when they were shocked and speechless.

"Bang!" "Bang!" "Bang!"

The sound of three heavy objects falling to the ground sounded.

It was as if the three people who had fallen from the sky were thrown from heaven to the ground like sacks.