208

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

提示:宁可少字也别错字

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 208 Ah, this is the finale

Chapter 208: Ah, this is the finale

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

By the time Zhuang Chen and Ji Zaotang arrived, everything had already settled.

"What about Gu Yunzhi?"

"Dead." Gu Ning paused and asked thoughtfully, "Do you want to bring the corpse back?"

Zhuang Chen was speechless for a while. Speechless to speechless, Gu Yunzhi's body was still brought back.

With Xiang Xu and Gu Ning's control, the Oasis Base miraculously created a record of zero deaths, and the injured people once again filled the hospital.

Even Gao Yue was dragged out of the laboratory to take the main knife.

Gao Yue was furious, and found Gu Ning and said that he was going to prepare for the medical school.

Gu Ning naturally agreed, but there was only one condition, that is, Gao Yue must regularly go to the school to teach in person.

Gao Yue thought about it for a while, this condition is not excessive, plus Gu Ning's requirements for her have always been met as much as possible, she can't let Gu Ning ask her to do something, so she will push back, right? In the end, it is a soft mouth that eats people and soft hands that take people, Gao Yue is not happy, but he reluctantly agreed.

Gu Ning immediately told the third brother about the matter, and the third brother immediately started to prepare.

At present, there are only five doctors in the base who can go to the operating table to perform surgery, and now there are heavy casualties at every turn, the hospital is overcrowded with wounded, and resources are indeed tight.

Ji Qige and Zhuang Chen visited again two days later.

It brings the will of the capital base to coexist peacefully with the Oasis base.

It was still Brother Ji Qi who came with the covenant.

But the content of the contract is completely different.

The officials at the capital base who came with Ji Qige Zhuang Chen also changed their previous domineering appearance and became humble and cautious.

After a full day of meetings and changes to some details of the covenant, the meeting ended successfully.