71-75

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 This is probably the most abundant meal for people after the end times.

Gu Ning's wood-based ability came in handy, and the carrot with the thickness of the forearm was spawned by Gu Ning's wood-based ability, and it directly grew to the thickness of a thigh.

The various drinks brought back were frozen by Jia Daochang with ice cubes.

Although there is no meat, there are hot meals and cold drinks, not to mention in the last days, which everyone cherishes.

The third brother made two long tables. The children ate at another table, which was noticeably much shorter.

In the lively atmosphere of pushing the cup and changing the lamp, a small whimper suddenly sounded.

Everyone followed the prestige and turned out to be a little boy of eleven or twelve years old, who was holding a bowl and crying while eating.

The third brother smiled and asked, "You kid, why are you crying when you eat well?"

The boy sobbed and wiped tears as he replied, "I miss my mother."

The children, who had just been in high spirits, all fell silent when they heard this. The children were all brought back from outside by the soldiers, some were separated from their parents, some were orphaned. Maybe they've seen too many terrible things, and each of them is more well-behaved and obedient than the other. But no matter how forbearance you have, after all, they are all children, and eating hot meals at this time may be thinking of the past, so you can't hold back your tears and cry.

Soldiers, you look at me, I look at you, I don't know how to comfort you.

Gu's mother and Huang Mengyao put down the bowl to comfort the teary-eyed child.

Gu Ning suddenly said to the third brother: "Let them learn to use knives and guns tomorrow."

"Huh?" The third brother didn't react for a while.

The children all looked at it at once.

"Really?" The little boy named Wu Sen stood up excitedly.

Gu Ning said, "Hmm. If you're good enough, I'll give you the nucleus.

"Wow! Then we can be as good as you, right? The other boy asked nervously and excitedly. They had also discussed the evolution of the adults in private, and they were full of yearning and expectation for those mysterious crystal nuclei, but they didn't expect Gu Ning to be willing to give them crystal nuclei!

"What about us?" A twelve or thirteen-year-old girl with a crooked ponytail plucked up the courage to ask, she was talking about our little girls.

Gu Ning didn't answer and asked, "Are you willing to learn?"

The little girl secretly glanced at Xiang Xu, who was sitting beside Gu Ning, with a faint yearning in her eyes, and nodded courageously and said, "I do."

She was the oldest of those girls, and she had always taken the lead, and now that she took the lead, the other little girls suddenly plucked up the courage to say yes.

Gu Ning nodded approvingly and said, "Then from tomorrow onwards, you all follow along."

The excitement of this news caused the children to throw away the sadness that had just risen, and even the little boy who had just been teary-eyed joined the boys in the excited discussion.

"Gu Ning, you can really do it." Zhang Xiaobai gave Gu Ning a thumbs up.

The third brother lowered his voice and asked, "Gu Ning, are you serious or are you coaxing them?"