131-135

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the pen fun pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 131 Ji Jiuze in the Last Days

Chapter 131: Ji Jiuze in the Last Days

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

When Gu Ning saw the little girl in the white dress, the nerves in her brain tensed up all of a sudden, and those gray eyes stared at her coldly, as if they wanted to drag her into the abyss again.

The moment he looked at those gray eyes, Gu Ning felt that he was instantly pulled into the whirlpool, completely unable to break free, and his eyes gradually changed from a violent struggle to a calm sluggishness - suddenly, the whirlpool that sucked the soul disappeared in an instant! The moment Gu Ning regained consciousness, he suddenly closed his eyes, and hid behind the balcony, his vision was blocked, Gu Ning gradually regained his clarity, but he still had palpitations and his heart was pounding.

And on the observation tower, Xiang Xu was immediately attacked by the mutant zombie's spirit after cutting off the mutant zombie's control over Gu Ning with all his might, his little face turned white, and there was a roar in his head- Gu Ning didn't have time to think about what was going on just now, she quickly took down the sniper rifle on her back and held it in her hand, took a deep breath,

and then stood up sharply and aimed the sniper rifle at the position just now. The little zombie girl still stood there motionless, seemingly completely unaware of the impending danger.

Gu Ning pulled the trigger without hesitation, however, the moment the gunshot rang out, a light suddenly flashed in Gu Ning's mind, and a vague thought came out of her mind, this thought made her heart palpitate for a while, but Gu Ning couldn't catch what it was. But when she saw that the zombie little girl stopped a few centimeters in front of her forehead, as if she was grabbed by an invisible hand, the bullets suspended in the air, and those who were suddenly alarmed by the sound of gunshots, slowly raised their heads and looked over here, Gu Ning finally knew why she had heart palpitations.

Almost instantly, Gu Ning felt as if he had been suddenly poured a basin of ice water, and his whole body was cold.

"Gu Ning! What's wrong?! The third brother, who was alarmed by the gunshot, hurriedly rushed out of the room, and then saw that the zombies who were originally hovering behind the earthen wall were attracted by the gunshots and rushed over here, and they were immediately shocked.

"Let's go!" Gu Ning didn't want to explain too much to the third brother, so he grabbed the third brother's hand and ran to the room.

They ran into the corridor, there were already zombies pouring up from the first floor to the second floor, Gu Ning and the third brother ran to the opposite room, locked the door, Gu Ning put the gun back on his back, put the knife away, and then climbed onto the windowsill and jumped, bent his knees to cushion most of the momentum, and then retreated and waited for the third brother to jump down.