61

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 61: Ability vs. Mutant Zombies

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 61: Ability vs. Mutant Zombies

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664Gu Ning looked at the layers of high-rise buildings in the distance, and the clouds that had not yet dispersed from the heavy rain still covered the entire sky, as if a bigger rainstorm was brewing.

The remnants of the rain on the road reflected the gray sky and the tall buildings on both sides, and then were trampled to pieces by a pair of feet, which traveled farther and farther towards the pre-apocalyptic noisy and now dead silence.

If someone could stand in the sky and look down, they would definitely see that the entire pedestrian street used to be crowded with people's heads, and if you got closer, you could see the mutilated and terrible faces on the faces of those people, and the whole long street was full of such scenes, and you could see such scenes everywhere on countless streets.

The end times are a normal day. On Sunday, the sun is shining and the weather is neither hot nor cold, so it is a good day to go out for a day outing. Golden Gate Avenue is even more crowded with young people who take advantage of the holiday to go shopping.

Then the sun suddenly disappeared and reappeared.

Those who were in a coma for no apparent reason passed out and woke up again. The best friend who was still shopping with you hand in hand just bit your neck in the next second, and the person who was taken to the hospital because of a fainting lost his nature after waking up and bit the nurse - one spread to ten to hundreds, and in densely populated areas, this spread multiplied. A lot of people turn into zombies without even knowing what's going on.

The government sent countless search and rescue teams in, but they all went and never returned, and later sent helicopters to hover over Kinmen Street.

But even so, there are still a lot of survivors who escaped from Golden Gate Street and a lot of videos of the chaotic times have been uploaded to the Internet, and the bloody and real scenes of zombies being pounced and gnawed by zombies are more bloody than in any horror movie.

It has been more than three months since the end of the world. What kind of tragic scene would be in this, Gu Ning didn't know, but her nerves were already tense to the most at this time, and she had a strong sense of foreboding, the closer she got to Kinmen Street, the stronger this premonition became.

It seemed to feel that the atmosphere of dead silence was getting stronger and stronger, and the people who had been thinking to laugh at the beginning were now all quiet, and walked forward with serious and nervous expressions, and for a while only the sound of the soles of their shoes splashing rain sounded in the street.

Xiang Xu walked beside Gu Ning, her little face was tense, and she looked very dignified, such a look appeared on the face of such a young girl, not only not ridiculous, but even more vigilant, she didn't need anyone to remind her, she had already started her own work very consciously, and her spiritual power was like an automatic radar spreading out and covering all around—while trying to reach farther away. In the process of Gu Ning's ability absorption, she also got a little benefit, and the ability increased significantly.