3

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 3: Back to the Last Days

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 3: Back to the Last Days

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 Until lying on his small bed in his soft pajamas, Gu Ning was still a little apprehensive and uneasy, but he had a real sense of reality.

After a while, Gu's mother also changed into pajamas and went to bed, and said to Gu Ning, who was puzzled, "Mom sleeps with you."

After a while, Gu's mother turned her head sideways to look at Gu Ning and asked, "What's wrong?" Can't you sleep?

Gu Ning shook his head and looked at the ceiling with his eyes open: "I don't dare to sleep." I'm afraid I'll wake up.

Gu's mother almost cried again, but she finally held back, held Gu Ning in her arms, patted her back again and again, and comforted her softly: "Sleep, wake up and your mother is still there."

It's too comfortable on the bed, too warm in my mother's arms, and Gu Ning, who has been scared for more than three months, has indeed reached the limit, and in the end he still slowly sank into sleep with his eyes closed.

At night, Gu Ning still slept soundly, and there was no sign of waking up at all.

Gu's father asked, "Do you want to wake up the child to eat and go to bed again?"

Gu's mother said distressedly: "Let her sleep, this child doesn't know how much he has suffered outside." When she wakes up, she wants to say that we will listen, and if she doesn't say it, we will not ask, okay?

Father Gu nodded, he thought so too.

This night, Gu Ning slept directly until noon the next day, and woke up by the smell of food.

"Ning Ning is awake! Is it that Daddy's cooking is too loud and noisy for you? Gu's father said.

"No, it smells like it." Gu Ning smiled.

After a good night's sleep, my spirits are much better, and my face is not so ugly.

Seeing that her daughter seems to be back to normal today and can tell jokes, the husband and wife are happy to look at each other.

The family of three gathered around the table and ate happily. The husband and wife looked at their lost daughter, and they were really reluctant to move away, as if they were afraid that in a blink of an eye, their daughter would disappear again.

After eating, Gu's mother asked, "Ning Ning, do you want your mother to go out for a walk with you this afternoon?"

Gu Ning nodded and shook his head, and said, "I want to hear you tell me about the past three months, I don't seem to remember clearly."

She disappeared three months ago, saying that she was on a trip, and then she could no longer be contacted, as if she had disappeared out of thin air. Gu's parents reported the case, posted her missing person notices everywhere, and also published them in the newspaper, and everyone who knew Gu Ning from elementary school to college asked all over and there was no news of her, and many people on Weibo also launched a lot of Weibo to forward the news of her disappearance. The overwhelming amount of information is sent out, but there is no information feedback. She seemed to have evaporated from the world, and when she received a call from the police station today, the couple rushed over immediately, and the moment they really saw Gu Ning, both of them were a little incredulous.