59

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 59: The Zhuang Chen Method

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 59: Zhuang Chen's Method

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664When Ning came over, he carefully changed his clothes into the clothes he wore in the last days, pulled his hair twice, and said, "No, I just went in to see if there was anything useful."

The third brother didn't take it to heart, and said as he walked to the toilet: "Then you should go and have breakfast, otherwise the group of little cubs will all be eaten."

Gu Ning imagined the neatly trimmed third brother in the world over there, and then saw that this unkempt third brother couldn't combine these two images into one person at all.

I don't know if I'm going to go insane in the long run.

Gu Ning thought silently, and then went back to the room.

How do I use my abilities to fight?

This is a question raised by Gu Ning during breakfast.

Several people who were still in the excitement period that had just been activated immediately became calm because of Gu Ning's question.

Now those who have special ability combat experience, except for Xiang Xu's too ethereal spiritual power, there are only the third brother and Cheng Ming.

So at everyone's request, the two men carefully explained the details of their ability to attack.

"It's really what you want to do with the ability — it can do it." Cheng Ming said, at the same time as his words fell, the curtain cloth was cut off by a wind blade.

Immediately afterwards, a water ball appeared in front of Zhong Xu, and then split and transformed into several water arrows under his careful control, and then he excitedly controlled those water arrows to shoot outward!

Everyone followed outside, and those water arrows flew out and hit a jujube tree outside that was not much tall, and was directly broken by the waist.

Next is a small lesson on abilities from Xiang Xu.

Xiang Xu had already sorted out all the fragments in his mind, and at the same time combined with his own experience, he said: "The ability stored in the human body is limited, if you use it continuously without rest, if the ability is consumed too quickly and there is no time to replenish, it will cause the ability to be exhausted, and if the ability enters a state of exhaustion, the recovery of the ability will be very slow, and the human body will become weak." It will take at least two hours or more to recover. However, if you replenish the Nucleus Devour, it will greatly increase the rate at which the ability is absorbed.

"So you have to know what your ability reserves are, and be careful not to let it run out. Also, manipulating abilities more on a daily basis and improving the ability to manipulate abilities can also be very beneficial for future battles.