12

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 12

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 12

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 Gu Ning found a hidden place, and only after making sure that there was no one did he return to the space with a thought.

Gu Ning looked at the Tai Chi on the door, and then reached out and dialed it in the opposite direction, that is, the black side.

Then he raised his hand and looked at the time. 6:00 p.m.

Her hand pressed on the doorknob and pressed it gently.

The golden light flickered.

Gu Ning went to his familiar bedroom.

The first thing I thought was to look up at the clock on the wall.

The clock points to 8:00 a.m.

Gu Ning breathed a sigh of relief, then pushed the door and walked out.

"Didn't you say you had to sleep lazy and told me not to call you. Why did you get up? Gu's mother happened to come out of the kitchen with a bowl of noodles when she saw Gu Ning coming out of the room, and looked at Gu Ning's sportswear with some surprise and said, "Why did you turn out such old clothes and put them on again?"

"It's comfortable." Gu Ning said and went straight to the bathroom.

"Where's my dad?" Gu Ning came out of the bathroom and sat directly at the table, picked up the noodles on the table and sent them to her mouth, I don't know why, she felt that she was very hungry these days, she ate a lot of food, and she was basically in a state of hunger after eating two breads at noon in the last days, she raised her head and drank all the noodle soup in the bowl, only to feel a little full, but it was not enough, Gu Ning felt that what she wanted to do most now was to eat meat in a big gulp.

"Where's my dad?" Gu Ning asked Gu's mother, who was still busy in the kitchen.

"I haven't gotten up in bed yet, and I don't know what's wrong, I suddenly said that my knee hurt badly in the middle of the night last night, and I didn't sleep in the middle of the night." Gu's mother said worriedly.

Gu Ning's face changed slightly, and then he walked to Gu's father's bedroom, softly pushed open the door and walked in.

Gu Ning walked lightly to the side of the bed and looked at his father lying on the bed.

Gu Siyuan is forty-six years old, he is lying on the bed and sleeping soundly, his chest is slightly undulating, there is already some gray hair on his head, although he is asleep, he is still frowning slightly, he has been a teacher for 20 years, he has always set a good example for Gu Ning's life, and helped her guide her when she was confused.

Gu Ning couldn't imagine what kind of pain it would be if she lost him, and she didn't dare to think about it.

Gu's mother said that he had a knee pain last night, and in the last days, he was also injured in the position of his knee. Gu Ning wasn't sure if there was a connection between the two, but his mood couldn't help but be heavier.