191

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 191

Chapter 191

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

As soon as he went up to the sixth floor, Gu Ning found a person lying on the ground, Gu Ning squatted down and probed the pulse on his neck, and found that there was still beating, and he immediately breathed a sigh of relief, it should be the same as Zhang Xiaobai's condition when he was in Lishui Hospital before, he was poisoned by the tail of a mutant zombie, this poison will only make people lose their body control in an instant, and their whole body will be paralyzed, and it will not cause life danger.

With one hand, a vine broke through the ground, wrapping him like a cocoon, leaving only a gap for breathing. It was quiet, and the mutated zombie seemed to have escaped.

Gu Ning was very sure that the mutant zombie was on this level, and even she felt that a pair of cold eyes were secretly watching her, as if she was waiting for the opportunity. When she walked, it seemed like a leisurely walk, in fact, the muscles under the clothes were already tense, the pores of her body were expanding, feeling all the dangerous breath in the air, she was not panicked, nor afraid, every step was extremely steady, but the knife in her hand was slightly tightened. She realized that this mutant zombie was definitely not of the same level as the ones below.

One by one, the dormitory doors were pushed open, but no trace of the zombie was found.

Only the last room at the end of the hallway remains.

Gu Ning had an extremely strong premonition that there was something she was looking for behind this door.

The door was open.

Gu Ning pressed the tip of his knife against the door, and gently pushed the door open with a gentle force.

The gaze swept straight over, and no abnormality was found, and at the moment of shifting the gaze, the gaze suddenly returned to the place just now.

A dark shadow curled up in the corner.

A small, little child in a black coat curled up, his head buried in his knees and unable to see his appearance, his body trembling slightly with fear, which could easily be ignored if he did not look closely.

Gu Ning slowly walked over there and shouted tentatively, "Little friend?

He didn't make a sound, he just kept shaking, as if he was extremely afraid of Gu Ning's approach.