186

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 186

Chapter 186

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Although it is the Chinese New Year, but during the special period, everyone only poured a glass of wine and did not drink much. While chatting, we ate hot meals and hot dishes. After eating, if you have a family, you will call your wife and children to go home together. Naturally, there are special people to clean up the seats.

Those who did not have a family all gathered together in twos and threes and walked to their own places.

When people come together, they inevitably have to give birth to something. I heard someone muttering: "The resettlement site is doing a good job, why do you have to get a base." I said how can this treatment be so good, it turns out that we were trained to give them to grab land.

As soon as these

words came out, they were silent for a while, and immediately someone sarcastically said: "Then you raised your hand so fast just now!" Don't you feel shameless on the surface and behind the back? The

man who spoke before was not impressed, saying, "If I don't raise my hand at that time, won't I be used as a target?" I'm not that stupid!

There are many

noisy people, and the light is dim at this time, this person is not afraid to be heard at all, so many people, even if they are heard, they don't know who said it.

Someone else said, "If you don't want to, just go." The resettlement site has rules that everyone wants to leave or stay voluntarily, and the resettlement site provides you with three meals a day, so that you don't go hungry or freezing, your wife has a job, your children go to school, and they teach you how to kill zombies and shoot guns. Are you going to be fucking shameless? Do you just want to get in and don't want to get out?

The man was stirred up by these words and exclaimed, "That's all to lie to us and give them their lives!" You idiots think people are so nice to you! I don't know how I'll die one day!

Someone was enraged, although he didn't know who said this, but he scolded in the direction from which the voice came from through the crowd: "You go to the third brother and say these things in front of them!" What kind of man is hiding and chattering! The

person who spoke before suddenly noticed that the atmosphere around him had changed, and realized that he had alarmed too many people, so he quickly shrank his body and planned to mix in other places. As soon as he stepped back, he bumped into someone, and was about to scold, when the collar of his clothes was pulled up, and as soon as he turned his head, he saw a tall and stout bearded man, and he was immediately frightened, and was just about to say a few good words, only to hear the man shouting: "What? If you pretend to be forced, you want to fucking run?! Then he shouted to the crowd, "Look here, everybody!" Does anyone know which team this turtle son is from?!