70

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 70

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 70

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 In the face of Gu Ning's solemn invitation, the method was to be amused: "Gu Ning, you need to say so much to make it so serious." Even if you don't say it, of course I'm going to follow you.

So it was decided so naturally and happily.

The method suddenly asked, "But what about Zhuang Chen?" Do you have any ideas for recruiting her to your team? She's a wind-type ability, and she's also very powerful.

After Gu Ning pondered for a while, he shook his head a little hesitantly: "I don't have this plan for the time being." I don't think she has a good relationship with the other team. Although I admire her very much, I still can't figure out the details of her, and I'm afraid of trouble.

Method nodded and said, "You're right to be worried. Zhuang Chen's identity is definitely not simple, this time the group of people hijacked the plane is the person Zhuang Chen knew before, and the five people in the group are all superpowers, and they are very arrogant. He paused and added, "Zhuang Chen is a good person.

Of course, Gu Ning knew that what he said was that he was injured in his foot and had difficulty moving, presumably they had suffered a lot of dangers in the few days they were apart, Zhuang Chen and he had known each other for a long time, although they were on the same road, but even if Zhuang Chen left him halfway, no one said anything, but she didn't leave it behind, which made her character valuable.

It's just that Zhuang Chen has a close relationship with the white wolf, and although the relationship between the white wolf and them has not had any conflicts, the relationship has always been relatively delicate. Zhuang Chen has such an identity background, and Gu Ning has to be cautious.

After that, Gu Ning did not deliberately mention this matter to Zhuang Chen. Instead, Zhuang Chen asked Gu Ning about his plans first: "Gu Ning, what are your plans in the future?" You don't want to stay here forever, do you? I'm not alarmist, this place is safe for the time being, but you should know that it won't be safe forever. After all, the ability is a minority, a 1 in 1,000 or even 1 in 10,000 chance, if a large wave of zombies are besieged, it is not possible to rely on just a few abilities.

Zhuang Chen said very frankly: "Your parents should not be supernatural, they should need a more stable environment to spend their old age in peace." The capital has the strongest military power, and it certainly has the most parapowers, and if you go with us, I can guarantee that you and your parents will be safed to the greatest extent possible, both on the road and after you arrive in the capital. I admire you, Gu Ning, so I hope you can come with me to the capital. She paused, then said, "I heard from the white wolf that you have met a group of people here, and they have taken in a lot of children, although it is a bit cruel to say this, but the world is too dangerous for them now, and you have to make sure that you survive before you protect others."

✓The Gate of Rebirth in the Last DaysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara