177

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the pen fun pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 177

Chapter 177

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

This is simply a mountain and water with no way out, another village, and the peak and loop have turned!

Even Zhuang Chen and Ji Zaotang were shocked.

"Where are they now?" Gu Ning grabbed Yuan Ge's arm in excitement.

"At a survivors' settlement, we spent the night there last night, and I saw the third brother and Zhang Xiaobai, because it was dark and it was not convenient for me, so I just said hello. After that, we set off and came this way, and we didn't see them again. The survivor settlement is about two hours' drive from here, right in..."

Zhuang Chen interrupted him and said, "Don't talk nonsense, you can just get in the car and show us the way!"

Yuan Ge hesitated: "But my things..."

Zhuang Chen said: "After you find someone, go back to Base No. 1 with us directly, and someone will naturally send those things back for you, get in the car!"

Yuan Ge suddenly had no worries, opened the door of the passenger seat and sat in, and then pointed in the direction to Ji Zaotang and said, "Go through this road first."

The settlement site at the entrance of a dilapidated primary school in the rural area of the capital is very simple, and the wall next to the iron gate is mottled with red letters Xiuyuan Primary School. The fence is only one meter high, even a teenager can easily climb in, looking into the car, the iron door is tightly fastened, and four men are sitting in the iron door are playing poker boringly, and there are some biscuits and bread in front of them as gambling money.

"Hey! There's a car coming over there! The young man standing guard at the door turned back and shouted at them.

Someone grabbed the sign and stood up and looked into the distance, only to see an army-green off-road vehicle coming from that side.

Someone squinted and looked at it for a long time, and suddenly said: "It seems to be the car of Base No. 1!"

"It's not here to collect supplies, is it? It's not even a day! It's still a few days away, is it ahead of schedule? Someone said.

A man spat on the ground and scolded, "These vampires, we're all about to be drained!" Seeing

the car stop at the door.