32

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 32: Five-Star Brigade

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 32: Five-Star Brigade

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 The next day was a cloudy day, with large clouds stretching in the sky, and after the clouds, it seemed that a heavy rain was brewing, and it was about to fall.

After Gu Ning inquired about the third brother's residence from Zhang Yang, he left the dormitory with a gun on his back.

When the third brother escaped from the army, he brought out more than thirty soldiers, and now, including him, there are only twenty-three left.

They occupy the first floor of the teacher's building.

Even at this time, there were two soldiers standing guard at the entrance of the building with guns.

Before Gu Ning could introduce himself, a young soldier in his twenties standing guard with particularly white skin lit up his eyes, looked at Gu Ning and said, "Are you Gu Ning?" Coming to us for the triple?

"Zhang Xiaobai, how many times have you said it, call the third brother! Third brother! Another soldier who was a little older, who looked to be about twenty-five or sixteen years old, said helplessly, and then turned to Gu Ning's eyes and asked, "You are Gu Ning?" But looking at Gu Ning's outfit, he was dressed in sportswear, with blonde hair, a very white face, and a gun on his back. These points are all reminded by the third brother. I guess that's right.

"You're just in time, if you're late, we're leaving!" The soldier named Zhang Xiaobai said.

"Go?" Gu Ning asked.

Zhang Xiaobai said: "That's right." We have a team out every day, and we have to go outside to find other survivors. Speaking of this, he paused slightly, looked at Gu Ning gratefully and said, "We all heard Zhang Yang say, if it weren't for you yesterday, not only Zhao Jie and them, but even the third brother and them might not be able to come back."

The slightly larger soldier also gave Gu Ning a grateful look.

Gu Ning was a little silent.

Although they have come out of the army, they have been trying to find survivors and bring them back to the gathering place safely, for them, this matter has no benefit at all, but they still hold on to their duty as soldiers to protect the people before the end of the world.

Gu Ning looked at the soldier in front of her who looked younger than her, and said that she didn't complain about going outside to find survivors, she just took it for granted.

Gu Ning suddenly felt a little awe-inspired.

"I'll take you in." Zhang Xiaobai said enthusiastically, and then walked towards the corridor with Gu Ning: "Zhang Yang said that you learned to shoot temporarily, and the accuracy of the shot is more accurate than Luo Long!" Zhang Yang said that I still didn't believe it, he liked to exaggerate when he spoke, and I only believed it when Luo Long said the same thing. How did you do that?