End

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the pen fun pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 209 Extra

Chapter 209: Extra

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

In 2024.

It's been almost 4 years since the apocalypse broke out.

The situation in the world as a whole doesn't seem to have improved much, and with the exception of some large bases that have accumulated huge strength,

small survivor colonies are not so easy to survive. And the high cost of entering a large base is often prohibitive.

If you can't pay the crystal nucleus regularly, you will be kicked out.

And it's getting harder and harder to get supplies.

The number of evolutionary zombies and mutant zombies is increasing, and the world is becoming more and more dangerous.

On the outskirts of the city, in the utility room on the far right of the third floor of a small office building, thirteen survivors are in a desperate situation.

The supplies were already in an emergency, and the replenishment crystal nuclei were not enough, so they sent a team of twenty people out to see if they could make a gain.

At first, it went relatively well, and they managed to find a small shop that had not been completely ransacked, and found enough supplies for them to last for another two months.

Unexpectedly, not far away, he directly bumped into two mutant zombies, and in the process of escaping, there were more and more zombies. Seven of the twenty people died directly, and now the remaining thirteen people ran into this utility room. After blocking everything that could be blocked, they sat down on the ground exhausted.

Lu Jiazi is the leader of this team, there used to be more than 300 people in the team at its peak, but now there are only more than 40 left, and they don't know if they can escape today. The door kept being slammed, and they had all used up their replenishment nuclei, and their abilities were all depleted, and they seemed to have reached a dead end.

One glance at the others was sitting on the ground exhausted.

In the last 4 years, he has not slept a peaceful night, nor has he eaten a good meal, in fact, if he thinks about it, if he dies like this, it seems that there is nothing to feel sorry for.

He took out his last stock and put it in his mouth, and said to the young woman over there, Nunu: "Zhong Yan, light the fire."

Zhong Yan was stunned for a moment, then stretched out her finger, and with a pop, a small flame appeared on her fingertips.