174

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

提示:宁可少字也别错字

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the pen fun pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 174 Capital No. <> Base

Chapter 174: Capital Base No. <>

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Zhuang Chen put on a mask and walked on the deck, and took a happy shower last night, the mud and dirt on his body could be rubbed into balls, and his hair was clumped. After wearing the clothes that exuded an unpleasant smell for more than half a month, she put on the clothes and shoes that Gu Ning brought from there according to her requirements, she felt that she had never been so clean, and she spread herself on the bench very stretched, watching the sea level slowly rise and the waves crashing on the shore and the sea breeze blowing on her face, Zhuang Chen felt that life was so beautiful!

Yi Shaoqing was standing in front of him to teach Xia He how to improve the accuracy of bullets, Liu Mei and the mute also stood aside and listened carefully, these two people showed great enthusiasm for firearms, listened to Yi Shaoqing's explanation very carefully, and took notes in the small book from time to time.

"These two people can be cultivated." Zhuang Chen squinted his eyes and looked over there, and said to Gu Ning, who had just walked up from the cabin.

Gu Ning glanced over there, and then said, "It will take a while to know." Then he asked, "What happened to the others?"

Zhuang Chen took off the mask and replied while patting it on his face: "It should be no problem, it looks like you are in good spirits." Once they've packed up their things and eaten something, we're ready to go. From here to Base 1 is the closest, if it goes well, it will take about an hour and a half to get there. But if you have to cross the World Trade Tower, it used to be a gathering place for zombie groups, but with our current firepower, even if a few high-level mutant zombies come, we can bombard them with bazookas, so we don't have to be afraid at all.

The small arsenal requested by Yi Shaoqing, Gu Ning brought it over without dropping, and also brought a large number of cold weapons produced by the Manufacturing Bureau under the suggestion of Ji Jiuze, and each of them was issued with one, which was definitely much sharper than the axe machete on the ship.

After a day's rest, plus a change of clothes, the women who looked like they were all withered yesterday look much better today, and their spirits look very good, after all, they are not very old, and the excitement of rebirth makes them temporarily forget the shadow of the past, and excitedly hold the various weapons that have just arrived.