196

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 196 Level <> Combat Readiness

Chapter 196: Level <> Combat Readiness

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Gu Ning slowly opened his eyes, and a touch of green appeared in the depths of his pupils, and then disappeared again.

She looked at the person lying on the ground in front of her and was stunned for a moment, then she realized what was happening, shocked, and then speechless.

The glass window was knocked twice, Gu Ning looked sideways, and saw that the method was standing outside the window beckoning to her, except for him, the window was full of people, she stood up and opened the door and walked out, only to see that the corridor outside was crowded with people, in addition to Jia Daochang's method, the third brother who was busy also came, in addition to Xiaobai Chengming Xiang Xu and even Gao Yue were also there.

After seeing her go out, everyone's eyes looked at her in unison, and their eyes lit up, just like a hungry wolf that saw meat.

"How did you do that?" Gao Yue was the first to rush up and ask, Yue has always been calm and self-controlled, even if she even eats and sleeps in the laboratory this month, this is the first time she has stepped out of the door of the laboratory this month. There was undisguised excitement on his face, and his eyes flashed with a simmering light, as if he was about to dissect Gu Ning's scene.

Gu Ning spread his hands and said helplessly: "I don't know if you ask me."

Gao Yue's eyes lit up: "Then draw two tubes of blood for me first!" Before her words fell, Huang Mengyao had already tacitly and silently handed over the tools for drawing blood, and never dared to look up at Gu Ning.

They are also Xi to Gao Yue's efforts to study, and they have been chasing them to draw blood before, and they also gave Gao Yue the nickname of a vampire, but when was Huang Mengyao also taken bad? I actually carry a blood-drawing tool with me! But apparently still a little jerky and embarrassed, I didn't dare to look up. The third brother and the others couldn't help but feel a little chill at these two women when they saw this scene, and touched and tightened their sleeves.

Although Gu Ning was also a little speechless, he still rolled up his sleeves very cooperatively, and directly stretched out his arm to Gao Yue, Huang Mengyao spread his hands and supported Gu Ning's hand below, Gao Yue drew two tubes of blood very neatly, and then said: "You talk slowly, let's go back first." Gao Yue, who had already achieved his goal and couldn't wait to go back to study Gu Ning's blood, immediately took Huang Mengyao to leave.