205

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the pen fun pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 2016 Happy

Chapter 2016: Happy

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

When Brother Ji Qi came to negotiate before, he had already reported some of the basic strength of the Oasis Base, and according to Gu Yunzhi's understanding of the Ji family, even if Ji Qi had a relationship with the people in the Oasis Base, he would not cheat on the data.

Before the zombie siege, the oasis base had more than 300 abilities and more than 5,000 troops. In the siege of the last days, even if the casualty rate is calculated to the minimum, at most half of the 300 people with abilities can be left, and the more than 5,000 soldiers are ordinary people without abilities, and it is estimated that there is no one-tenth left.

A group of hundreds of thousands of zombies must have harvested a lot of crystal nuclei, but according to the evolution rate of crystal nuclei, at most there are two or three hundred more abilities, and the primary abilities are not worth mentioning in front of high-level abilities in terms of ability storage and ability manipulation. They have transferred almost half of the abilities and soldiers in Base 2, which is cautious enough.

It is impossible for the Oasis Base to take all the evolutionary crystal nuclei for these people to evolve, there must still be a large inventory, and there are countless supplementary crystal nuclei... The crystal nucleus alone is worth it for them to capture the Oasis base. But even if there are none of these? Gu Yunzhi's pain of losing his daughter had to be calmed down one by one by the strangers from the oasis base who were present that day.

The outline of the Oasis Base can already be seen from the binoculars, and the flags of the Oasis Base are hanging high on the roofs of the buildings, fluttering in the wind.

Gu Yunzhi's eyes were gloomy, he would let all those people be buried with Yun Yun.

......

"Is it done?" Method asked.

They had already followed these people for a long distance, and they had to keep a distance of 100 meters from those tanks to Xiang Xu in order to be able to play a role, so they had to keep up with Xiang Xu on their backs, which was a very dangerous move, and they could easily expose their tracks during the operation. The method must be in full accordance with Xiang Xu's instructions, go, stop, go, stop.

"There's one last one left." Xiang Xu couldn't even distract himself to wipe the beads of sweat from his forehead, and as soon as he relaxed a little, he concentrated his mental strength again and leaned over there.