96-100

Hot recommendation:、

After eating, he returned to the room, and turned on the phone without waiting for the phone to be full Gu Ning, and the phone showed that there were more than ten missed calls, although the first number Gu Ning did not save, he also knew that it was Jiang Yu's number. The last dozen or so were all from home.

Gu Ning had an ominous premonition in his heart, and immediately dialed back.

Gu's mother's anxious voice sounded over there: "Hey! Ning Ning. Why did you turn off your phone? I can't find you if I want to find you, I'm in a hurry.

Gu Ning said: "My phone is out of battery. What happened?

Gu's mother said, "Oh, did you leave something at home, that very beautiful little green bowl."

Gu Ning chuckled in his heart, and couldn't help but interrupt Gu's mother in a hurry: "It can't be broken, right?!"

"Not really." Gu's mother said.

Gu Ning's heart relaxed.

Then I heard Gu's mother say on the other end of the phone: "It was borrowed by your cousin."

Gu Ningxin suddenly mentioned: "What do you mean?" What does it mean that she borrowed? What did she borrow it for? Who allowed her to borrow it?!

Gu Ning's hurried question made Gu's mother over there frightened: "What's the matter, is it something valuable?" She said to borrow to record the show, I asked her to call you, you turned off the phone again, your dad came back to listen to me, complained about me, let me call you quickly. Don't be in a hurry, she said I'll borrow it for a day or two, and I'll pay it back to you right away.

Gu Ning only felt that his breath was holding in his chest, but he didn't want to vent to Gu's mother, so he just said, "I'll call her." Then he hung up.

"Hung up." Gu's mother looked at Gu's father with a little guilt.

Father Gu glanced at her and said, "I said it all, don't touch her things if Ning Ning is not there." It's good for you, just let Jiang Yu take it away, when you were a child, you gave Gu Ning's little bronze figures to Jiang Yu Ning Ning still remembers, you don't have a long memory after so many years. When I look back, my daughter complains about you in her heart, you can cry with me.

Gu's mother was also aggrieved: "She took it in Ningning's room by herself, and she took it in her hand." Then I'm embarrassed to say I won't borrow it.

"Next time Ning Ning is not there, you will directly lock the house. Jiang Yu is too, how can he casually go into someone else's room and take something when he is not there, it is too rude. Father Gu said with a frown.

Gu's mother knew that Gu's father had never liked Jiang Yu very much, and she herself felt that Jiang Yu should not be allowed to take Gu Ning's things like this this time, so she didn't say anything anymore.

I found Jiang Yu's number and dialed it. The melodious light music ringtones were in Gu Ning's ears at this time, but he only felt extremely anxious.

However, the phone rang at the end, and there was only a mechanical female voice saying that your call was not answered for the time being, please call again later.

Gu Ning even dialed several phone calls, but no one answered.

After taking a few deep breaths, Gu Ning calmed down, recalled Jiang Yu's landline, and then dialed it.

The phone rang four times before it was answered.

Jiang Yuezhou's voice sounded over there: "Hey, who is it?"