16

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 16: Survivor Search and Rescue Team

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 16: Survivor Search and Rescue Team

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664Although Gu Ning took out so many materials, except for Jia Daochang, everyone else ate very modestly and asked Gu Ning to take back the rest of the materials.

Gu Ning's "generosity" surprised everyone, and even Xie Yuhong, who had always maintained a cold gaze, looked at Gu Ning with a friendly look.

"Gu Ning, I'll help you carry it." Cheng Ming looked at the stuffed backpack and said.

It's really hard to imagine how Gu Ning could run so fast with such a heavy bag on his back today.

"No thanks." Gu Ning easily put the backpack, which was really heavy compared to her figure, on her back, and then said, "I'll go up and take a look." After saying that, he walked to the second floor with his bag on his back.

Gu Ning turned the second floor around, then the third floor, and then returned to the first floor.

Tell me all about the situation.

The windows on the second and third floors are equipped with anti-theft windows, even if they can be removed and tied into a rope with a bed sheet to fall, they still have to confront the zombie dog head-on, and now the only way is what Gu Ning said before, wait.

However, Gu Ning couldn't afford to wait.

She couldn't help but regret a little, she should have learned how to use a gun with the method.

The main thing is that she didn't think that even animals would be zombies.

Gu Ning's mood at this time was extremely heavy, if the human zombie can still be opposed, then a zombie dog like this extremely fast and terrifying attack power, there is almost no possibility of victory in a head-to-head duel, it must have a headshot to completely die, and you will be infected with the zombie virus as long as you are scratched by its claws.

In addition, the force value of the two is not on the same level at all, and there are no long-range weapons, so they are completely unilaterally tortured.

The world, which was already difficult enough, is now even worse.

It's hard to imagine what the future of humanity would look like in such a world.

Gu Ning deeply felt at this moment that this was the real end of the world.

"Damn, now that even the dogs have been zombied, will those chickens and ducks be zombies in the future? Then we might as well kill ourselves now. Zhang Chao over there said.

Everyone's mood was heavy and there was no acquiescence.

Jia Daochang said: "It's a pity that I didn't bring out my copper coins, otherwise I would be able to know what our future path is now."