141-145

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the pen fun pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 141 Escape

Chapter 141: Escape

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

A terrible scream resounded throughout the base.

People were awakened from their sleep by screams.

"What's going on out there?!" The third brother and the others all jumped out of bed, quickly put on their coats, and then ran to the window, opened the curtains and looked down.

"It's a zombie!" Huang Mengyao looked at the shadowy figure below, her voice trembled, and said to Sister Gao Yuehong, who lived in the same room with her, "There are so many zombies!

"Quickly put on your clothes, Meng Yao, you pack up our things first, and I'll go out and have a look." After Sister Hong finished speaking, she quickly put on her coat and opened the door and went out, and as soon as she came out of the living room, she saw Wu Sen He He and they had dressed and ran to the living room, and asked uneasily: "Sister Hong, what happened outside?!"

Sister

Hong said, "Don't ask, you two go and wake up the children, arrange for them to get dressed, and bring their own clothes and belongings!" Oh, and don't forget to call the kids downstairs!

Although

Wu Sen and He He didn't know what was going on, they vaguely understood that something big was going to happen when they listened to the gunshots that rang out from time to time outside and the screams that came one after another.

The third brother walked out of the room with a gun on his back, and happened to meet Sister Hong: "Sister Hong, you stay up there first, and command them to pack up their things, and let's go down to see what the situation is."

Sister Hong instructed, "Be careful.

The third brother nodded, and took Zhang Xiaobai and them downstairs, Sister Hong stayed to preside over the overall situation, fortunately, they usually have the consciousness of transferring positions at any time, everyone has a material backpack full of materials, and clean clothes are also kept by individuals, so that they can save time and escape when it is critical.

Sister Hong called someone to put away the kitchenware, dishes, chopsticks and everything in the kitchen.

Gu's mother anxiously searched around several rooms, and then found Sister Hong and asked, "Sister Hong!" Did you see Gu Ning? As soon as she was awakened, the two old men hurriedly dressed and sorted out their things, but halfway through the process, they found that Gu Ning was missing?