146-150

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the pen fun pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 146 Back to the Last Days

Chapter 146: Back to the Last Days

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Gu Ning washed his face with cold water, propped his hands on the sink, looked up at himself in the mirror, and said word by word: "Gu Ning, be sober, now is not the time to think about this." Then she watched in the mirror as the emotions in her eyes were suppressed little by little, and finally she became calm again. She looked up at her watch, and it was half past one in the afternoon. She stood up and opened the door and walked out, walked downstairs lightly, and only after walking out of the house did she take out her mobile phone and edit a text message, the recipient was Ji Jiuze, saying that a friend in the capital asked her to go out to meet, she needed to go out, and she might not come back tonight. After clicking send, Gu Ning breathed a long sigh of relief, then walked out of the gate quickly and hailed a taxi on the side of the road.

She opened a room in a small guesthouse, and in case of an accident, she gave money for three days.

After Gu Ning locked the door, he sat on the bed, calmed down, and slowly closed his eyes - then opened his eyes in frustration, hammered the mattress angrily, and then closed his eyes again without giving up, concentrating hard, desperately imagining that door in his mind, after repeating it I don't know how many times... Finally, a flash of golden light passed. Gu Ning opened his eyes suddenly, sat up from the grass, and looked at the space with a face full of surprise.

She looked around Xi inertia, but she didn't see the big black bear, presumably either fishing in the sea of supernatural abilities or at the waterfall. Without bothering it, Gu Ning opened the door and walked out.

The time of the end of the world was still more than nine o'clock in the morning, the sky was as dark as ever, Gu Ning subconsciously looked at the bed, but this look was shocked into a cold sweat, the parents who were supposed to lie on the bed to sleep disappeared at this time, not only the people were gone, but the quilt and pillow on the bed were also gone, the wardrobe was also vacated, the emergency luggage bags were gone, and the ground was a mess. Gu Ning was about to open the door and go out, there was a click when the door was opened, it should be that they helped themselves lock the door when they left, she searched the living room and the other two rooms in the house one after another, and found that they were all in a mess like her bedroom, none of the duffel bags were missing, and the kitchen utensils in the kitchen were also taken away, and it should be very urgent when leaving, in addition to the necessary items, the quilt and bed sheets fell a lot, glanced at the electronic watch in her hand, and confirmed the date, yes, It was the day she left here. In this case, there is only one possibility of a hasty departure.