42

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 42: Saved?

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 42: Saved?

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 "Run!"

With Xiang Xu's frightened sound, Gu Ning reacted almost the moment her words landed, dragged Xiang Xu up and sandwiched it into the crook of his arm, and then began to run wildly.

The others didn't react at first, but their subconscious was to follow Gu Ning closely, so as soon as they saw Gu Ning running, the others immediately followed suit.

Zhang Xiaobai looked behind him while running.

But seeing that more than a dozen people suddenly rushed out of the corner in front of the road behind, and then ran wildly in this direction, Zhang Xiaobai saw clearly that it was the white wolf who was running in the front! Immediately after, countless zombies came out from behind the dozen or so people, surging like ocean waves, about to drown the ten or so people.

"Run! The zombie hordes are coming!!! Zhang Xiaobai screamed, then spread his legs, gritted his teeth, and finally began to run desperately.

Although Gu Ning took Xiang Xu with him, he was the fastest one, and Xiang Xu also had dozens of pounds, but it would not cause her much burden for Gu Ning, Xiang Xu was sandwiched in the crook of Gu Ning's arm, and he grabbed Gu Ning's clothes, and his mental power sensed that the people behind him were still following them, and his face was also pale.

Jia Daochang scolded as he ran: "Those bitches raised them!" Why can't you get rid of it like a dog skin plaster?!

The white wolf Pei Jing and his entourage, who were a hundred meters away from them, actually came in the direction of them, and they followed them wherever Gu Ning turned, and even the zombies who followed them were all hanging behind, it seemed that they had made up their minds to follow Gu Ning and them.

Gu Ning knew that this was not a way, even if her physical strength was enough, she could even run all the way back to the gathering place, but the others estimated that they would not last long, running less than a thousand meters, Jia Daochang's face was already pale, this was not a trot for a walk, but an escape, Cheng Ming, Xie Yuhong, Huang Mengyao were also gritting their teeth and insisting, but several soldiers usually practiced cross-country training, and weight-bearing running were all practiced, but they could still persist at this time. But after a long time, when the time comes, I will be exhausted, and I am afraid that I can only lie on the ground and let it bite when I face the zombie.

Gu Ning inevitably thought at this time that if she was alone now, she would just find a place to hide and hide in the space, and when the zombies dispersed, she would come out again, and she would be able to survive this crisis safely. But now she can't do anything to leave these people and run for her life alone, although she wants to do it very much, but she can't do it.