206

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the pen fun pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 206 Melee

Chapter 206: Scuffle

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Xia He was the first to rush out of the gate, and at the moment when the gate opened, half of the firepower on the opposite side immediately rushed towards this side! Xia He raised his shield and stood on the ground, the whole person hid behind the shield, only to hear the impact of bullets on the shield, and the debris flew! The earth shield couldn't stop a few bullets at all. Xia He hurriedly summoned a few earthen walls in front of him, and then shuttled between the earthen walls to summon more earthen walls to connect several corridors in rows, and the bullets couldn't shoot through the heavy earthen walls at all, but just shot out a burst of fire!

The gunfire stopped, and fireballs flew in this direction!

"Stones! Catch! Xia He threw the shield to the stone on the side, and the stone took the shield, spun it around in his hand, and then threw it at the fireball that flew in this direction!

The stone is already a fifth-order intermediate strength system, and the strength of one hand is enough to lift a small car! The shield he threw swirled at high speed and flew towards the fireball! There was a blasting noise in the air!

Bang! The shield hits the fireball! Almost without suspense, the shield directly smashed the fireball into countless sparks that burst in mid-air and sprinkled down one after another! But the shield didn't stop there, but paused for a moment and continued to rush forward! It shattered four fireballs in quick succession before they burst open and fell from the sky.

The other power-based abilities did the same, and they all took the shields made by the earth-type abilities and threw them at the overwhelming fireballs!

All of a sudden, it was like Mars hitting the earth, and the sky was full of dust and bursting Mars! Even the temperature has risen a lot!

"Is it arranged over there?" Gu Ning asked in a deep voice.

"Rest assured, the method has already led the team over." Jia Daochang said gloomily: "This time, we want to treat others in the way of others, and we want them to go and never return!"

Gu Ning looked at the battle situation below and said, "We have to attract all the firepower over there and cover them."

With their current strength, even if they don't have any tactics, they can completely crush the other party with the strength of the Oasis base, but they still need tactics to control the casualties to a minimum.