175

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Biqu Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 175 Under the No. <> Base of the Capital

Chapter 175: Under the Capital No. <> Base

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

The majestic black iron gate slowly opened when the bus was still about 20 meters away from the door, and after entering the black gate, you could see that there was an iron net in front of it, and the bus could not enter the iron gate, after the car stopped in the designated place, Yi Shaoqing took everyone off.

As soon as he got out of the car, two people in military uniforms trotted over here: "Zhuang Chen! Shaoqing!

"Seventh brother!" Yi Shaoqing hugged the man who walked in front, and then hugged the young man next to him: "Zaotang!"

Zhuang Chen also hugged them in turn.

When the four of them met, they were all a little excited.

Brother Ji Qi smiled and said, "It's really good that you're okay!" After receiving the message from you, I was worried that I couldn't sleep well every night, and you see that I am all emaciated! He didn't tell a lie, the bottom of his eyes was blue, and his chin was even more unshaven and unkempt, where was the high-spirited Ji Qi Brother that Gu Ning had seen in the world over there.

"Where's Brother Jiu?!" Ji Zaotang had already swept the crowd behind, but he didn't see Ji Jiuze's figure.

Brother Ji Qi looked around and didn't see Ji Jiuze, and suddenly had a bad premonition in his heart, and said to Zhuang Chen Yi Shaoqing with a frown: "More than a week ago, we received the news of your plane's emergency landing, and Jiuze drove a helicopter to Zhongnan to find you, didn't you meet it?"

Yi Shaoqing and Zhuang Chen glanced at each other, and then

Yi Shaoqing said: "I met it, but then something happened, it was very complicated, and I couldn't explain it clearly for a while." Let's go back and talk slowly, now what I can tell you is that Jiuze is absolutely safe now, you don't have to worry.

Although Ji Qi's brother Ji Zaotang was a little confused by Yi Shaoqing's words, but listening to his oath to ensure

Ji Jiuze's safety, their expressions were no different, and they were relieved, so they had time to ask Gu Ning and the others.

Brother Ji Qi saw Gu Ning with short blond hair at a glance, Brother Ji Qi has always had vicious eyes, and he naturally saw Gu Ning's extraordinary appearance at a glance, but what made him feel slightly surprised was that Gu Ning looked at him and Ji Zaotang's eyes, which seemed to be a little familiar and emotional. But when he looked at it again, he could only see indifference and alienation, as if the emotions that flashed in Gu Ning's eyes just now were his delusions.