66

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 66: The End of the Road

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 66: The End

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664The third brother was still full of joy after the harvest just now, and his smile had disappeared without a trace at this time.

Zhang Xiaobai and Zhong Xu were helped to a counter by a few soldiers who had no abilities.

Listening to the other party's tone, he not only fell in love with the materials here and the big trucks outside, but also asked for the crystal nuclei on their bodies.

A young woman walked up to the tall man and whispered a few words.

The tall man looked at them in some surprise and said, "There are so many supernatural beings? But it's all beginners. It's up to you to decide whether to hand over the nucleus or let us do it ourselves after we've killed you.

The young woman suddenly pointed at Xu and said, "And this little girl, we want it too." It's the first time I've encountered such a small psychic powerhouse.

Xiang Xu stared, looking at this young woman with some unhappiness, Xiang Yi tightened his eyebrows.

The faces of the third brother and the others became more and more ugly, and Xiang Xu said to the third brother: "Seven people are all abilities, and the ability fluctuations are very powerful."

The third brother was stunned for a moment, and then his face became even more ugly, seven superpowers? No wonder Zhang Xiaobai and Zhong Xu got into such a mess.

The third brother weighed it for a moment, and then said: "The things inside and the car outside can be given to you, and the crystal nucleus on our body can also be given to you." But people can't. "Otherwise, when Gu Ning comes back, how can I explain to Gu Ning?

The young woman shook her head and insisted, "No. This girl we have to have.

"Then it can't be helped." The third brother sighed, and then violently mobilized his ability, and more than a dozen earth thorns shot towards the people over there in an instant! It also sent a signal to the others to mobilize their abilities and attack that way!

Although the third brother was the first to attack, Cheng Ming's wind blade was known for its speed, and it actually reached the battlefield faster than the third brother's earth thorn!

The seven people on the opposite side may be too confident in their own strength, but they didn't expect the third brother to dare to take the lead, when the earth wall was raised, they only blocked the third brother's earth thorns, but Cheng Ming's wind blade had already passed behind the earth wall! Concentrate the attack directly on the man in charge! The man didn't retreat, and at the moment when the wind blade arrived, a barrier made of water curtain appeared in front of him, completely covering his body behind the water curtain, but the sharpness of the wind blade was obviously a bit unexpected by the man, his complexion changed slightly, and then the second water curtain condensed out again, and after cutting the first water curtain, the wind blade was no longer so fierce, and the second water curtain was only half cut and could no longer move forward.