29

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 29

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 29

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 The picture seems indescribably shocking, but in fact, everything is going on quietly, and those shocking images cannot be seen with the naked eye, and no one knows what has just happened.

It's just that Gu Ning fainted inexplicably, and woke up naturally.

Gu Ning was a little dazed when he sat up from the bed, and he didn't even remember how he passed out. Those green points of light, which were invisible to the naked eye, entered her body and converged into the sea, but it didn't seem to change her.

She only felt hungry now, and she could eat a whole cow.

"Gu Ning is awake!" Cheng Ming, who happened to glance at the dormitory, exclaimed in surprise.

The five people in the corridor all squeezed into the dormitory at once, surrounded Gu Ning, and asked nonchalantly, "Gu Ning, do you feel uncomfortable?"

"Is there anything that hurts or feels uncomfortable?"

"How did you faint?"

Although it was a little noisy, those concerned eyes made Gu Ning, who had just woken up and was still a little dazed, feel a long-lost warmth.

"Huh?! Gu Ning's eyes are no longer green! Zhang Yang stared at Gu Ning's eyes and said in surprise.

Several people put their heads over in unison, and after staring for a while, they said again: "Hey? It's true! "It really doesn't seem to be green anymore."

And Gu Ning had no idea what they were talking about: "What are you talking about?"

Jia Daochang looked like an elder, suppressed their voices, and then explained to Gu Ning: "You suddenly fainted. Gao Yue examined you and said that there was nothing wrong with your body. However, as soon as I lift your eyelids, I see a ring of green around your black eyeballs, and I don't know what is going on. Now it's gone.

Gu Ning naturally thought of the green bead he swallowed, and his heart tightened, and said, "Is there a mirror?"

Zhang Yang took off the small round mirror on the bed frame and handed it to Gu Ning.

Gu Ning took the mirror, first took off her lower eyelids a little, and did not see red bloodshots, which proved that she had no signs of zombieization, and the worry in her heart was half lowered, and then she began to observe her pupils.

If it weren't for the attention she did, it would have been difficult to see the extremely pale green around the edge of the light-colored pupils. Strangely, Gu Ning didn't feel too much panic because of this, she knew very well in her heart that the green in her eyes must be related to the green bead that she swallowed, and even directly related. But less than a week has passed since she was bitten by zombies, but there have been enough changes in her body in this week.