201

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the pen fun pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 201

Chapter 201

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Gu Ning lay on the back of the giant bear, holding the hair on the back of the giant bear's neck with both hands, and the sound of the wind on both sides of the hunting sounded very messily blowing her short blond shoulder-length hair, and she almost couldn't open her eyes, not to mention that this giant bear also likes to change lanes sharply and brake suddenly, and sometimes it stands up directly, it feels like knocking on the medicine, and it seems to have completely forgotten that there is someone on her back, if it weren't for Gu Ning grabbing its hair, She was almost thrown out completely, and she couldn't help but let out a few exclamations, and even wondered if the giant bear did it on purpose.

The giant bear went back and forth around the base wall for a few times, and then slowed down and paced a few steps and slowly stopped.

Gu Ning's internal organs were all displaced, and he lay on the back of the giant bear for a long time, unable to slow down.

Cheng Ming and the others who were still at the gate watched nervously as the giant bear slowly walked towards the gate, as if they were demonstrating and roaring at them, so frightened that they immediately mobilized their abilities, and the others directly raised the guns in their hands and aimed them at the giant bear, confronting them nervously.

Gu Ning patted the giant bear's back, as if to appease the giant bear.

The giant bear stared at the little ants in front of him contemptuously, snorted in his nose, and then turned his head and ran away with Gu Ning, his huge body getting smaller and smaller in everyone's sight, until he disappeared into the building bushes in the distance.

Gu Ning's mind moved while the giant bear was running, the giant bear only felt a flower in front of him, and when it landed, it had already reached the beach, it slowly paced a few steps before stopping, and as soon as it lay on the ground, Gu Ning slid down its stomach.

"Thank you so much this time." Gu Ning patted its stomach and said gratefully.

The giant bear snorted lightly, meaning that it is good to remember what you promised, and then stop caring about Gu Ning, stand up and walk towards the sea of ability, it is full of dirt and stench, as a bear who loves cleanliness extraordinarily, today is a great sacrifice. But think about it, the whole sea of fish is its, and you can sleep with a canned fish, and it will be happy.