180

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the pen fun pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 180 Visit

Chapter 180: A Visit

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

"So, you're trying to build a base? Ji Jiuze didn't show surprise after listening to Gu Ning's plan, and his reaction was very flat, as if he was expecting it.

"Base?" Gu Ning was stunned for a moment, and then thought about it carefully, if this plan was implemented as he expected, it seemed that it would indeed be equivalent to establishing a base.

"I'm glad you have that in mind." Ji Jiuze put down the cup and looked at Gu Ning, and said, "But it is not easy to establish a new base in this place in the capital. It's easy to build a survivor settlement, but building a large base isn't as simple as you might think. You should know that none of the three major bases in the capital were established by civilians, because it requires huge supplies, powerful weapons, and talents from all walks of life to make a base run. Otherwise, it's just a gathering of people from person to person, and it's just a new gathering place for survivors, and there are more than 1,000 resettlement sites in the capital alone, with an average of 500 people per settlement, if your base is really established, according to your assumptions, have you ever thought about how many people will pour in? Probably no one in your team has ever managed more than 1,000 people. Do you know what to do if □□ happens? Gu Ning, even I have to admit that you are very strong now, but you are not an excellent leader.

Gu Ning was not hit by Ji Jiuze's words at all, his eyes were still bright, his eyes looked at Ji Jiuze without blinking, and said, "But you will help me, right?"

Ji Jiuze's eyes paused, and after staring at Gu Ning for a long time, he suddenly sighed: "I still hope that you can think about it carefully for a few more days." If you still stick to that decision when you go back there, I'll give you an answer.

"Okay." Gu Ning said briskly, and then continued to bow her head to eat her breakfast.

"You purchased all the materials yourself?" Ji Jiuze asked after taking a sip of water.

"Uh, yes. What's wrong?

Ji Jiuze took out a white box from the gap in the sofa next to him and put it on the table, and then pushed it over to Gu Ning: "I will use this mobile phone in the future, I have a number stored in it, if you have anything to buy in the future, you only need to give him a phone call or a message, and he will help you do it."