8

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 8: Getting on the Road (Repair).

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 8: Hitting the Road (Repair)

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664Because he had discussed with Lu Jiazi the route to the capital before, Gu Ning could basically determine the direction they were heading, although three days had passed, but according to the current situation, the road was not easy to walk, they might not have gone far, as long as they hurried up, they should be able to arrive soon. Thinking of the possible situation of his parents at this time, Gu Ning was already anxious in his heart.

After determining some miscellaneous matters, Gu Ning and the method switched positions.

"You eat something first, and then you get some sleep. Come back to me in the middle of the night.

Hearing this, the method looked at Gu Ning in shock: "What do you mean?" You're not going to tell me you're going to go on a night road, are you? Gu Ning, what are you kidding?

"I need to catch up with them as soon as possible." Gu Ning said and started the car.

"Gu Ning, I know you're worried about your parents, but it's really unsafe to drive at night at this time, if we accidentally drive to the zombie den, we won't have any bones left. Let's find a safe place to sleep first, and when it is dawn, we will rush immediately, and we will definitely not delay too much time. The method is bitterly persuasive.

"How many zombies are there in the back of our car?" Gu Ning suddenly interrupted him and said.

"Huh?" The method was a little unresponsive, and when he looked in the rearview mirror, it was dark in the mirror, and he said: "It's pitch black and there is no light, how can you see it?"

"I can see it." Gu Ning glanced at the rearview mirror and said, "There are probably thirty or forty." The one at the front was wearing a denim jacket.

Method: Take out a flashlight from the car, open the window and shine it behind, then turn off the flashlight with a pale face, turn around and ask Gu Ning: "How can you see it?"

The words did not fall! Suddenly, the car door was hit hard by a zombie!

The method was startled, and as soon as he turned his head, he happened to face a zombie who was grabbing his hand on the car door! It turned out that he had just lowered the window and forgot to close it, and he happened to be taken advantage of by this zombie, and the two hands that had begun to rot tightly broke the car door, and the cold hair of the whole person stood up, and he stabbed the zombie in the face with a flashlight! But the zombie seemed to have made up its mind and refused to let go, allowing it to smash it in the face with a flashlight, just breaking the car window and refusing to let go!

This zombie looks like it has been a zombie for a long time, only one of the two eyeballs is hanging in the eye socket, the other eye is a black hole, the right side of the face is rotten, and it was stabbed by the method with a flashlight, exuding a foul smell, and kept swinging its body to drill into the car, opening its mouth to bite the method.