204

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 204

Chapter 204

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

The gates of the oasis base are closed, and from time to time people drive out in cars or on foot, and walk out in groups.

A car drove in the direction of the main entrance, and four or five people got out of the car, all of them looking like dusty people.

The man at the head stopped a middle-aged man in his forties and asked, "This big brother! Where are you going?

The middle-aged man looked him up and down and the car he was parking there before saying, "You just came from out of town, right?" We're going to the capital base now! The

young girl next to the man asked, "Isn't this a base?" Why go to another base?

"Don't talk about it, this base won't be around for long. Now they're all going out. He glanced at the man's car parked over there and said, "Hey, little brother, if you go to the capital base, can you give us a ride?"

"I'm sorry, we can't sit in the car anymore." The other said immediately.

The middle-aged man immediately changed his face and said impatiently: "Waste my time!" Then he went on to follow the man in front of him.

The man kept watching the middle-aged man scolding and walking away, and then looked in the direction of the gate and said, "Go, go in and have a look."

They had not taken two steps before they were stopped.

"What do you guys do?!" Suddenly, a group of men in black uniforms with green badges on their chests approached and shouted at them.

They had to stop, still the man, and said, "We have just come from out of town, and we are going to enter the base. The

man in black uniform at the head frowned and said, "Now the base does not accept survivors for the time being!" Look elsewhere!

"I'm sorry, may I ask if all these people ran out of your base?" The man asked with some curiosity.

"What's the matter? The base chief is hanging, who else cares?! The man said angrily.

The man's face changed slightly, and then he gave the others a look, and said a little helplessly: "Then we have to go to another base." Then they turned and walked back into the car.