190

爱读笔趣阁

提示:宁可少字也别错字

搜索小说

登录、注册

首页玄幻小说仙侠小说都市小说言情小说历史小说网游小说科幻小说恐怖小说完本小说排行榜单我的书架

背景:

默认底色

字色:

默认

字号:

默认

双击滚屏:

适中

爱读笔趣阁 > 末世重生之门 > 第190章

第190章

作者:请叫我山大王 返回目录 加入书签 推荐本书

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Gu Ning didn't have much time to grieve, because Xiang Xu had found his target—a mutated zombie.

"There are five and seven floors of the six buildings." Xiang Xu Ningshen said, because of the concentration of mental power, the expression on her face was a little dull, and there was no focus in her eyes, and suddenly her face changed: "There is a team going up - no ability fluctuations have been detected in the team."

Now that the zombies on the ground in this area of the student apartment have been almost cleared, after determining that the new campus area and the gymnasium area do not need support, the team divided into ten teams to clean up each building to ensure that not a single zombie is left.

And now there is a team that is cleaning up the six buildings, and there are no strangers in this team - even if their combat effectiveness has improved a lot after training, but in the face of mutant zombies, these people are simply not enough.

Gu Ning's face changed abruptly, and he shouted into the walkie-talkie: "Attention teams!" Attention teams! Now the team that is cleaning up the six buildings will quickly evacuate! The team that cleaned up the six buildings quickly evacuated! There's mutant zombies inside! Rokudong received please answer!

However, no one answered on the other end of the intercom.

"Gu Ning! Get in! The method drove the car over and shouted at Gu Ning.

Gu Ning immediately jumped into the car, then stretched out his hand and dragged Daoist Xiang Xu Jia up, and the car carrying the four people sped away in the direction of the sixth building of the apartment.

"Please answer if you receive it! Rokudong received please answer! The

walkie-talkie kept ringing, and Gu Ning's slightly anxious voice sounded.

A team of twenty-three people had already swept to the fourth floor, and they were startled by the sound of the walkie-talkie. Zhang Qifeng, the captain who walked at the front, complained: "Turn down the voice!" Wait a while, all the zombies in this building will be alarmed!

The young man who specializes in the walkie-talkie immediately hurriedly turned down the voice of the walkie-talkie, and then lowered his voice and asked, "Captain?" How many buildings are we?

"Seven, right?" It took a long time for someone to hesitate and say, "Isn't the sixth building the one that Zhang Sheng of the thirteenth team was assigned to?"