46

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 46: Meet "Acquaintances" Again

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 46: Meeting "Acquaintances" Again

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 "If an apology is useful, then what do you need a knife for?" The white wolf said this with a smile.

The atmosphere in the room tensed up again.

Yan Yu seemed to be very afraid of the white wolf, even if there were so many guns pointed at her just now, she dared to say cruel words to Gu Ning, and at this time, when the white wolf said such a sentence lightly, she turned pale with fright.

probably thought that Gu Ning was intimidating, but the white wolf would really do it.

Gu Ning sighed in her heart, thinking that no matter what time she was, the real wicked person took advantage, and she was not evil enough, or she had not shown her evil yet.

She glanced at Pei Jing, although he was apologetic, but at the same time with a firmness that could not be compromised, which meant that if Gu Ning wanted to make a move on Yan Yu, he would definitely stand in front of Yan Yu, and Gu Ning clearly knew that his ability had not yet been shown, and she could not take this risk.

As soon as she raised her hand slightly, the muzzles of the soldiers' guns drooped, and she looked at Pei Jing coldly: "You will die because of her one day." The voice was flat, so flat that it didn't feel like a threat, more like a prophecy.

Pei Jing's face changed slightly, but he didn't say anything.

Gu Ning chose a dry place as a place to rest.

Then he said: "I will keep vigil in the first half of the night, Zhang Xiaobai and Zhang Yangshou in the second half of the night, and we will set off to find the third brother at dawn tomorrow."

"I'll come in the middle of the night." Cheng Ming said.

was rejected by Gu Ning very resolutely.

Everyone else knew that Gu Ning's decision would not be changed easily, and they all found a comfortable position and prepared to sleep, although they had experienced such a dangerous scene just now, but they had resisted since nightfall until now, and the extreme fatigue of the body overcame the residual fear in their hearts, coupled with Gu Ning's vigil, the psychological fear slowly calmed down, and they soon fell asleep.

Jia Daochang didn't sleep, he felt disgusted when he thought that he had put human dried meat in his mouth and chewed it a few times, if Gu Ning hadn't pulled it out, those human flesh would have entered his stomach now.

On the other side, there was an occasional sound of retching, and it was obvious that eating human flesh was completely unacceptable to ordinary people, for fear that it would leave them a shadow for a lifetime. But I'm afraid that most of the broth and human flesh have been digested in my stomach so far, and even if I vomit again, I can't vomit anything.