63

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 63

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 63

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 "It's coming!" The third brother shouted, and the ability that had just recovered suddenly poured out almost without reservation! At the same time, several earthen walls rose from twenty meters away almost simultaneously!

Four wide earthen walls are tightly stitched together, besieging a wall!

Those two mutant zombies were trapped in this wall, and they slammed headlong into it! However, these four walls were forged by the third brother with almost all his powers, and although they were powerful, they were difficult to break for a while! Without waiting for Gu Ning to give an order, Zhong Xu took a step forward in silence, and as soon as he raised his hands, a huge stream of water appeared out of thin air and poured down towards the wall! Keep pouring water into it!

Rushed down by this powerful current, the two mutated zombies became angry and slammed into the earthen wall even harder! At the same time, the tentacles flew, as if they wanted to interrupt the flow of water, but even if it was a boulder, it couldn't stand in the way, but how could a few tentacles stop the flow of water? Those flesh-colored tentacles waved wildly over the wall, looking very terrifying and shocking-

When the water was about to be filled, Zhong Xu shouted: "Dao Chief!

Jia Daochang took a step forward, crouched down, his hands on the ground, no longer stingy with his ability, and the ice ability spread quickly along his hands towards the wall!

Transparent crystals emerged from the ground, quickly covering the wall, and then the water inside the wall, quickly became cold, and then began to condense, but because the two mutated zombies had been struggling and moving, it was not so easy for the ice to freeze, Jia Daochang gritted his teeth, and once again mobilized the little remaining poor ability in his body, the depletion of the ability made his face pale in an instant, and finally- the water in the wall began to condense - directly froze the flesh-like bodies of the two mutated zombies with the water, Then the cold air spread rapidly, hitting the tentacles that were still waving and rolling, and finally when the tentacles that were in a strange shape were frozen in the transparent ice, almost everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Jia Daochang collapsed on the ground and couldn't get up.

The third brother, Zhong Xu, and Daoist Jia both immediately added a new supplementary crystal nucleus.

Before Gu Ning came, she had each given out two transparent crystal nuclei that could replenish their abilities, and she still had more than ten in her hand.

However, Gu Ning's breath was only half relieved, and he choked. An extremely subtle clicking sound came into her ears, and Gu Ning suddenly looked at the two mutated zombies that were frozen.

Gu Ning said: "The ice can't freeze them for long, run!"

After saying this, she was about to turn around, but there was a sudden sharp pain in her knee, and the whole person almost fell to her knees, but fortunately she was supported by Cheng Ming, and asked anxiously: "Gu Ning, are you okay?"