64

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 64

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 64

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664Gu Ning stood on the shore for a while before she remembered that something was wrong, her originally broken leg didn't seem to hurt at all? Gu Ning tentatively moved her legs, without any pain, she removed the two stool legs that fixed her legs, and then kicked her legs, without the slightest pain or jerkiness. Is this totally good?

Gu Ning was a little confused.

And in the outside world, a room full of people stared at the empty earthen bed, and each of them had already made up countless strange reasons.

Sister Hong also deliberately went to the toilet and bedroom to take a look, but she didn't find Gu Ning.

Zhang Xiaobai also groped on the earthen bed with his hand for a while, and then said in a daze: "How can this good person disappear if he can't see it?"

Zhong Xu said: "This is really evaporated from the world.

"Cheng Ming" Daoist Jia suddenly called Cheng Ming, and said with a strange face: "Do you remember that Gu Ning seemed to have this kind of thing happened last time?"

Cheng Ming's head was empty for a while, but when he heard Daochang Jia say this, he thought about it for a while before he remembered: "You mean that time in the parking lot?"

"What parking lot? What happened? Zhang Xiaobai asked eagerly.

Under the jumping candlelight, Jia Daochang's expression looked inexplicably weird: "That was the first time I met Gu Ning, Cheng Ming was also there at the time, and we rested in a closed parking lot at night. She slept against the wall, but when she came in the morning, she was gone. At that time, the situation was too chaotic and we didn't have time to think too much, Gu Ning's explanation afterwards was also in the past, but now that I think about it, could it be that Gu Ning disappeared out of thin air like now?

Cheng Ming was shocked.

Others are inexplicably creepy.

No one saw how Gu Ning disappeared, this room is so big, anyone can easily alarm others with any movement, but Gu Ning's disappearance is silent, as if it has evaporated silently.

Luo Long suddenly shuddered, rubbed his arms and said, "Don't talk about it, my goosebumps are rising."

Only Sister Hong grasped the point and asked, "Then how did Gu Ning come back last time?"

Jia Daochang said: "The next day outside, we were chased by a group of zombies, and Gu Ning didn't know where it came out again.

Luo Long suddenly said, "And don't you think Gu Ning is usually a little elusive?"

Daoist Jia nodded, remembering Gu Ning's many times of acting alone.

Sister Hong remembered the incident that Gu Ning went out alone last night and didn't appear until the next morning.