156-160

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 156

Chapter 156

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Seizing this respite, Xia He hid behind the bus stop sign on the side of the road, because it was too tense and exciting, and his heart was beating almost overloaded.

Gu Ning didn't go to find where Ji Jiuze was, but as soon as she knew that Ji Jiuze hadn't left, her originally nervous mood slowly calmed down, held the gun steadily, and continued to aim at the mutant beast that had fallen into a rage, Gu Ning saw from the scope that the mutant beast's deep green eyes suddenly turned into vertical pupils, and suddenly stared at this side!

Exposed! Gu Ning's heart sank.

In the next second, sure enough, the mutant wolf rushed madly over here!

It is five or six times the size of a normal wolf, bigger than a horse, the speed of the wolf is already fast, not to mention that the mutated wolf is still on the road just now and rushed to the front in the blink of an eye, it can be seen that it just chased Xia He without using all his strength, but like a cat playing with a mouse. If it had used all its strength just now, I am afraid that Xia He would have been pounced and bitten to death before he ran two steps! At this time, it was shot twice, and it was furious, and it just wanted to find out the initiator who injured it and tear it apart, where would it be strong!

As soon as the mutant wolf rushed under the tree, he pounced on the tree, and with the force of a kick, his front paws pounced on Gu Ning's feet! It's arm's length away! The trunk of the tree was hit by it, and the branch on which Gu Ning was standing immediately shook! Gu Ning was shocked, and hurriedly grabbed a branch that grew out horizontally to stabilize his body, and then turned the head of the gun down and aimed at the wolf's head to shoot several shots!

The mutant wolf seemed to know the power of the bullet, and when he saw Gu Ning holding the gun, he pounced to the side, avoided the shot of the bullet with a jump, went around the back of the big tree, took a few steps back, and pounced on the tree with a sudden leap! Gu Ning connected the two branches, his feet straddled the two branches one meter apart, and after a horse in the air stabilized his body, he didn't have time to aim, and shot at the bottom!

The mutant wolf could only turn his head and go down the tree, but he refused to give up easily, pacing cautiously around the tree, and the beast pupil looked for Gu Ning's figure from the branches and leaves, as if he was thinking of a better way, how to get this hateful human off the tree so that it could have a full meal.