11

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 11: Found

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 11: Found It

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 "Let's get to know me first, my name is Zhuang Chen." The red-haired beauty took the initiative to say hello to Gu Ning.

"Gu Ning."

"Method."

After a short self-introduction.

Zhuang Chen asked, "You said that there was a group of zombies coming, how did you know?"

"Ahem, it's probably a woman's intuition." The method coughed and helped Gu Ning answer. Gu Ning gave him an approving look.

After a moment of silence.

Zhuang Chen glanced back at Gu Ning and then turned his head away. Gu Ning knocked on her car window at that time, and the moment she looked at the pair of stern and warning eyes, she didn't have the slightest suspicion that the owner's eyes might be lying, but stepped on the accelerator without hesitation and bumped into it, and then, screams rang out, and she subconsciously let Gu Ning get into the car with the policeman.

It's really not quite her style.

"Where are you going next? I was originally here for a tour, but I didn't expect to encounter such a thing, my friends all died, and when I came, the car was full, and now only I am left. She said, with no sign of silence in her voice for her "friends": "I'm going to the capital now, what about you?"

The method said: "We are also going in the direction of the capital. But we have to find someone first. Gu Ning was separated from her parents, and I had to find them first and then pick up my parents.

"That's a shame, I'm in a bit of a hurry. Otherwise we can go on the road together. Zhuang Chen was a little regretful, when she crashed, she didn't miss Gu Ning's performance, she saw Gu Ning step on the man who wanted to get up with one kick, and then snatched the gun in his hand and threw it to the policeman next to him, this is not an ordinary girl of her age would react. And there is a policeman, if you go on the road with her, it may increase her safety factor, but unfortunately, she doesn't want to take a car with old and weak women and children.

"You're hurt?" Gu Ning suddenly saw a ten-centimeter-long bloody mouth on Zhuang Chen's right arm, which was still bleeding.

Zhuang Chen glanced at it, and then said with an indifferent face: "A bastard wanted to rob my car, and I killed him." I don't suffer.

Gu Ning looked at Zhuang Chen's forearm holding the steering wheel, as if she could see the tense muscles under her skin, her eyes flashed slightly, and then continued: "You are alone, without companions, without supplies, driving such a conspicuous car, I don't think you will be able to return to the capital smoothly."

Zhuang Chen sneered: "How do you know that I don't have supplies?"

Gu Ning said: "From the time I got in the car, you looked at my backpack three times and swallowed three times.