10

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 10 Get in the car

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 10: Get in the car

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 "I thought my energy was really good." Method shook his head, then stared intently at the sides of the road for the shadow of the yellow minibus.

The car kept moving forward, and after about an hour, he saw that the car that was driving in front of him was parked in front of him, and the whole road was blocked tightly.

"What's going on?" As he spoke, he slowly drove the car over and stopped. Subconsciously glanced at Gu Ning next to him, and saw Gu Ning sitting there with his eyes open, not knowing when he woke up.

"When did you wake up?" Method asked in surprise.

"Just now." When Gu Ning woke up, she looked at her watch, she had only slept for less than an hour, but she didn't feel sleepy at all.

"I don't know what's going on in front of me, it's all blocked. You're waiting in the car for me to get out of the car and ask. As he spoke, he cautiously took the knife and opened the car door and walked out.

He walked to the nearest car and knocked on the window.

There was no reaction at all, as if there was no one in there.

He knocked on the windows several times in quick succession and no one answered him, and then he saw a car, an SUV.

This off-road vehicle is a conspicuous bright red that shines dazzlingly in the sun. And its huge model stands out from the crowd of cars. There is actually a Russian Kech Marauder in this?!

The method was really amazed, and then he was ready to go around the car and knock on someone's window. He had just taken a step to leave, when a voice stopped him: "Hey! That policeman, you wait!

He turned around in a bit of a daze, but saw that the window of the car was lowered, and there was a beautiful young woman sitting inside with long red curly hair, which looked extraordinarily gorgeous, and he was slightly stunned, with a questioning expression on his face. She looked at the method with some dissatisfaction and said, "What's the matter with you?" I see you've been asking around, why don't you ask me when you come here? Do you think I'm on the same path as those cowards?

The method was embarrassed for a moment, and then said, "I'm sorry. Uh, that hello. I just wanted to ask what was going on in front of me and why did everyone stop?

"Highway robbery." The red-haired beauty said contemptuously: "Someone drove these cars to block the front, and they will only be released after handing over their things."

The method was a little unresponsive: "Handing over something? What to deliver?

The red-haired beauty glanced at the method with a stupid expression, and then said, "In this world, what else can you rob in a robbery?" Of course you can eat it! After speaking, he frowned and said, "If it weren't for so many cars blocking in front, I would have rushed over a long time ago."