27

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 27

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 27

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 "Ning Ning, why did Xiao Fang send you back?" Gu's mother asked curiously, only after seeing each other, she directly called Xiaofang.

Gu Ning was in a hurry to go back to the end of the world, so he really didn't have much patience to explain to Gu's mother, so he casually said that it was good to be a good person, and when he saw that she was going to carry so many things, he helped her bring it back. Then he changed the subject and said, "By the way, I just went out and saw that there is a tutor who is recruiting, and the remuneration is very considerable, and I am going to try it."

Gu's mother was pleasantly surprised: "Really? Then he was a little worried: "You've only been home for two days, can you do it now?"

"No problem. It just so happens that I work as a tutor here, so I have more time to use to learn self-defense. Gu Ning said. This is the rhetoric she has thought of in the car, on the one hand, to find a reasonable reason for her frequent disappearance, and on the other hand, she also hopes that she can take on some of the burden of the family.

"It's good. Daddy has your back. Gu Siyuan said while drinking tea. He felt that Gu Ning's life was a little more fulfilling, which would help her come out of that shadow faster, although they hadn't asked Gu Ning what had happened in the three months since Gu Ning disappeared, but from the embarrassed look of Gu Ning's return and the subtle changes that she couldn't hide even though she tried her best to hide after she came back, it proved that her life during the period of disappearance was definitely not a pleasant experience. He and Gu's mother tried their best to be as usual, but they were always worried about what shadow Gu Ning would leave behind.

"Then I'll go in and get ready. Review it and go to the interview tomorrow. If there's nothing important, it's better not to call me, I'm going to concentrate on preparing, and I'll come out and eat myself if I'm hungry. After saying hello, Gu Ning returned to the bedroom.

Without wasting time, I took a big bag with the same checkered pattern that I used to put quilts in school, packed all the things, turned the plastic bag out from under the bed and stuffed it into the bag, and then with a thought, I arrived at the space. The first thing Gu Ning did every time he returned to the space was to move the golden pointer in the opposite direction first.

Then Gu Ning looked at the bottle of anesthetic that stood quietly next to the plush quilt and smiled slightly.

Back to the end times.

The familiar, rancid air poured into the nostrils.

Gu Ning cautiously walked out of the small restaurant.

Because of the gathering place, the zombies around the school were cleaned, and someone was responsible for cleaning up the zombies wandering from other places every day.