41

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 41

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 41

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664In the dimly lit room, the soldiers who had finally temporarily escaped the zombie herd collapsed against the wall and let out a violent gasp due to physical exhaustion, but even if their bodies were close to being out of strength, they had not completely relaxed themselves, and the muzzles of their guns had not yet dropped downward, ready to face a new round of battle at any time.

After Zhong Xu counted the number of people, his sweaty face turned a little pale: "Wu Qiang, Chen Yao, and Zhang Zhilin didn't follow."

The soldiers collectively fell silent, everyone knew what would happen if they didn't keep up with the situation just now.

The third brother wiped the hot sweat from his head, suppressed the grief in his eyes, and then said, "Bring the walkie-talkie and I'll say a few words to Gu Ning."

The soldiers rummaged through it, and in the end only Luo Long handed over one.

The third brother took it, turned on the switch, and was just about to speak into the walkie-talkie, but the red light on the walkie-talkie flashed twice and then fell silent.

"What's the situation?!"

Luo Long said with a white face: "There is no electricity."

The room was silent again.

The third brother seemed to want to scold, his mouth opened and opened, but he still didn't scold, and asked instead, "How many bullets are there?"

"The consumption was too great before, and there is not much left, and there are about thirty or forty bullets left for each person." Zhong Xu said.

Thinking of the fierce battle that had just happened, the soldiers in the room were a little chilled.

Zhong Xu continued: "If you want to break through, I'm afraid you can only rush halfway and be drowned by zombies."

They were chased by the zombie group to Eleven Square, which was already a downtown area, and it took the boss's strength to fight their way out and hide in the basement on Eleventh Square. It is said to be a basement, but it is actually a public toilet, this public toilet is very shabby, and there used to be an old man living under it.

Going down the stairs from the ground, there is a long "living room", there is also a table and a few stools in the living room, a narrow room is a bedroom, and next door is a simple public toilet. The old man guarding the public toilet did not know whether he had escaped or was dead. Before the third brother and them came, there were already other people occupying this place.

The sound of banging on the door slowly stopped, and the soldiers couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, slightly relaxed their tense muscles, and immediately felt a wave of soreness and numbness all over their bodies.