192

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Biqu Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 192 Oasis

Chapter 192: Oasis

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

"Gu Ning! Are you okay? Fa and Jia Dao Chang Xu Xiang They rushed up from downstairs and asked with concern.

The hallway below was crowded with people, their eyes full of fanatical worship and awe.

"I'm fine, clean it up." Gu Ning got into an empty ambulance surrounded by everyone.

Jia Daochang quickly drove all the people outside to other places to clean up.

As soon as Gu Ning got in the car, he lay on the bed, Liu Xin was stunned for a moment, thinking that Gu Ning was too tired. After a while, Gu Ning opened his eyes and said to her, "Where is Doctor Zhou now?" If it's convenient, help me find him. She suppressed her cough a few times, a trace of pain flashed uncontrollably on her face, and then said with a wry smile: "My ribs seem to be broken." She didn't know when she did it, maybe it was when the female zombie struggled with her elbow and hit her ribs hard, and now any movement and speech that pulls the ribs will bring a burst of pain, she once broke her ribs when she was in high school, thinking that this time eighty percent of the ribs were also broken.

Liu Xin was taken aback, stared at Gu Ning, wanted to say something, but was only distressed and admired, and then hurriedly got out of the car and went to find Dr. Zhou.

It took more than ten minutes for Dr. Zhou to come in a hurry, and before he had time to see it, he was annoyed by the method and asked repeatedly, and he was also in a hurry. While inspecting, he asked Gu Ning a few questions, and finally said that Bacheng had two rib fractures, and he had to go back to the base to take a film to see if there was any bruising in it. By the way, he taught Liu Xin to help Gu Ning fix his ribs with a strap, and Gu Ning breathed a sigh of relief, only to feel that his breathing was much smoother, and his speech was not so painful.

Doctor Zhou explained a few more words not to make a big fuss and so on, and then hurriedly left with Liu Xin, there are too few doctors in the resettlement site, Liu Xin and their qualifications are still shallow, they can only do some injections and bandages, and he takes care of so many people alone, he must be busy with his feet not touching the ground.

When Doctor Zhou left, Gu Ning sent the method Jia Daochang and the others away, and they were half lying on the hospital bed to rest. She wasn't worried about her injuries, she was healing well, and she would definitely be alive again in three or four days. Fortunately, now that the clean-up work has come to an end, she doesn't have to worry too much, so she waits peacefully in the car for the final news.