202

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the pen > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 202 Merry Christmas

Chapter 202: Merry Christmas

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

The corpses of the zombies were all burned, and the fourth-order ability fire could not leave anything, and it took three full days to clean the blood and dirt outside the wall and the cars that transported the zombie corpses and then disinfect them.

Gu Ning and the Third Brother Dao Elder combined, and with a wave of their big hand, they squandered nearly one-third of the crystal nuclei that accounted for the total inventory, and distributed them to the existing abilities for advancement.

From the high-level abilities to the newly evolved ones below, they all advanced to the first order at once.

To be rich is to be capricious.

The base's Abilities have soared to eight hundred!

And Xiang Xu even used a high-level mutant crystal nucleus to rise to the sixth order under Gu Ning's eccentricity, becoming the highest-level ability in the current base, not to mention that Xiang Xu is not just a high-level ability piled up by the crystal nucleus, her manipulation of spiritual power has even reached a height above the sixth order. This is also the reason why Gu Ning will always be partial to Xiang Xu, she has a mind far beyond her age and even far beyond the diligence of many adults, which is completely worthy of Gu Ning's preference for her.

Xiang Xu Cong has been demanding himself with Gu Ning as his goal since that conversation with Teacher Gu. In her opinion, Gu Ning has very powerful abilities and fighting skills, but she has never stopped physical training for a day.

Many times people influence each other, Gu Ning didn't know that Liu Mei, who became the head of the legion, used Gu Ning as an example countless times to inspire the female soldiers in the regiment, and countless people took her as an example to move forward little by little. In fact, the people of the major legions have basically heard of the deeds of the girl with short blond hair and pale face who looks a little unhealthy at the base headquarters, and her skills are even more miraculous among the legions, but usually Gu Ning is usually in-depth and simple, and even rarely appears, and the people who have really seen Gu Ning's shot are actually very small people. Many people are just half-convinced, but Gu Ning's performance in this war has completely opened their eyes and completely conquered them.

"Gu Ning, don't practice yet. I've got something for you here. When Daoist Jia walked into Gu Ning's separate training room, Gu Ning was propped up on the horizontal bar with both hands, practicing Xi arm strength with his head to the ground and feet facing the sky, and when he heard the third brother say this, his legs swung down, his hand released the horizontal bar, and the whole person swung out, and landed lightly in front of the Taoist, without panting: "What's the matter?"