21

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 21: The White Wolf

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 21: The White Wolf

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664After the end of the world, Gu Ning killed more zombies than she could count. But this was the first time she had killed someone.

Killing people is a completely different feeling from killing zombies. The feeling of □□ a living person's body with a knife and then warm blood flowing out of it makes people tremble.

If Gu Ning kept her sanity, she shouldn't have done it again after that shot, but her mind was full of Gu's mother's blood, and she couldn't keep her sanity.

At this time, she calmed down with a knife, but she did not regret it.

The only reason she still exists in this world is her parents, which is her bottom line, and anyone who touches this bottom line, she will make them pay.

If she hadn't arrived in time at this time, Gu's mother would have been beaten to death by that person. Commiseration? There are people in this world who don't even deserve the word mercy.

The third brother glanced at Gu Ning with a complicated mood, and then said, "I said that as long as you are in the gathering place, I can guarantee your safety." After saying this, he stood in front of Gu Ning and faced the group of people who rushed over with great momentum.

Only Huang Mengyao and a few other girls were left over there to take care of Gu's mother and Gu's father, Jia Daochang, Cheng Ming, Zhang Yang, and Luo Long all stood up and protected Gu Ning behind them.

"Gu Ning, don't worry, we"

There were a total of six people rushing over there, and the leader was a middle-aged man in a black shirt with long sleeves, who rushed to the guard excitedly, looked at the knife wound that was still bleeding, and probed his nose, he was already dead. His eyes burst instantly, and he suddenly stood up from the ground and roared, "Arrest her for me!"

Zhang Yang Luolong and the others all subconsciously raised their guns and aimed them at the five people who were about to rush over to arrest people. Cheng Ming and Daoist Jia pulled Gu Ning behind him for the first time, watching the situation develop nervously.

Jia Daochang lowered his voice and said: "Gu Ning, I don't think this matter can be good, this group of people doesn't seem to be good at stubble, anyway, now that they have found your parents, if there is chaos later, we will take advantage of the chaos to leave first."

Gu Ning turned his head to look at Gu's mother and Gu's father, who had already fainted, and then said to Jia Daochang Cheng Ming: "If the third brother really can't protect me." I'll bother you to take care of my parents.

Jia Daochang was slightly stunned, and then said solemnly: "I must take care of the second elder."

Cheng Ming said: "Gu Ning, don't worry, we will never let them take you away."