24

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 24: Yin Sang

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 24: Yin Sang

Hot recommendation:、

In room 85_85664, a sudden shocking voice came from Wang Jizhong's mouth.

He got up from his seat again, his face even more ugly than before.

But soon, he sat down again under the indifferent gaze of a room of people, with an anxious expression and a hint of confusion.

The white wolf turned his gaze back to the man who reported the news, and this time, there was finally a trace of solemnity in his slanted eyes: "You said, the thirteen people who died, the dead and wounded, and the wounded escaped, were all done by that little girl alone?"

The man's voice trembled slightly: "Yes, yes." I saw it with my own eyes."

The man in the white shirt glanced at the third brother, but saw that the look on the third brother's face was also full of surprise, so he said: "It seems that the third brother doesn't know that his niece has such a ability.

The third brother restrained the surprised expression on his face, but he couldn't calm down in his heart, Gu Ning didn't know how many skills and means he had hidden on his body, every time he made a move, it was like this, it was amazing!

Thirteen people besieged, and even he didn't dare to say that he could retreat with his whole body, not to mention that she was still so young and looked so weak. He really couldn't imagine how Gu Ning's thin body could cause such a tragic battle situation.

"What's the big deal?" Sitting on the left side of the white wolf, she didn't speak and tied a black ponytail, and the beautiful girl who was about twenty years old suddenly sneered, with a slightly contemptuous expression on her face: "If it were me, none of those people would be able to escape."

The third brother glanced at her, but did not make a sound. He had killed zombies with this girl, and his skills were indeed powerful, if it was her who faced the thirteen people, he was afraid that as she said, none of those people would be able to escape, and they would all die.

Speaking of which, she is indeed qualified to say that Gu Ning's performance is nothing remarkable.

The premise is that they don't know that three months ago, Gu Ning was still an ordinary girl who had never even fought anyone since she was a child.

The white wolf looked thoughtful, thinking back to the brief meeting with that Gu Ning in that office, when she clearly seemed to have a flash of inspiration, there was a flash of light in her long oblique eyes, the white wolf's eyes narrowed, and there was a trace of disbelief in the pupils, but in an instant, he laughed.

The man in the white shirt looked at the smile on the white wolf's lips in surprise, he had been with the white wolf for a long time, and he naturally knew what it meant by some of the white wolf's facial expressions. And now this situation is even more obvious.