52

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 52 Training New Programs

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 52: Training New Programs

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 After Gu Ning left the community, she turned into an alley on the side of the street, and when she arrived at the phone booth, she dialed the mobile phone number she had memorized in her mind.

After a burst of melodious music, a voice came from the earpiece that was still a little sleepy, lazy and a little impatient: "Hey?

Gu Ning said: "Hey, morning, method, it's me."

The method on the other end of the phone seemed to wake up all of a sudden: "Gu Ning?

"Hmm. It's me. Gu Ning paused, and then said, "That, I want to ask about the things I asked you about yesterday."

Without waiting for Gu Ning to finish speaking, the method interrupted her: "It's done, come and get the money."

After saying that, he hung up the phone.

Gu Ning looked at the earpiece in his hand, feeling as if he was angry?

"What's going on? Is your face so stinky in the morning? Who has offended you. After Lao Li turned the boiling water, he sat down on the opposite side of the method and said slowly.

"Alas-" The method sighed, but he did not quarrel with Lao Li abnormally, but leaned on the table and frowned and said sadly: "I feel like a fool."

Lao Li was happy when he heard this, and said with a smile: "Hey! It seems that something big has happened!

"Ugh—" Method sighed again.

When the method received the call and went out, he had already made up his mind to make it clear to Gu Ning that he would not help her do these things in the future. I feel like I'm running an errand. If she asked herself to help this time, she would have to resolutely refuse, letting her know that he was not a person who came and went at a moment's notice, and that he was also busy, okay?

The method typed the draft in his heart, and then walked towards Gu Ning, who was standing in the courtyard.

Before he could hand over the plastic bag, Gu Ning took the lead and handed over a very delicately packaged carton.

"What's that?" The method looked at the paper bag handed over by Gu Ning, and subconsciously took it before asking, "Give it to me?"

Gu Ning nodded: "Hmm." I bought it when I passed by the cake shop, I don't know if you like it or not.

Facing Gu Ning's faintly expectant gaze, he had forgotten that his least favorite thing to eat was these creamy and sweet things, and subconsciously said: "I like to eat"

Gu Ning showed a brisk smile: "That's good."

The method paused, and handed over the black plastic bag in his hand: "Because you want money urgently, people have also lowered the price, it is estimated that it will be a little less than the market, here is 17,000 yuan." There are also 20,000 yuan for you to give me an account, and he will punch it in for you.