199

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Biqu Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 199 Zombie Siege 2

Chapter 199: Zombie Siege 2

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Gu Ning said in a deep voice: "All machine gunners prepare. The

zombie army finally came out of the darkness, and the walking dead who were hobbling slowly appeared in front of the people, like a tide, and the black pressure pressed towards the base from all directions.

Thousands of zombies have come from the darkness to the light.

Only Gu Ning could see the dark place on the wall to Xu Mu, Gu Ning could still maintain his composure, but Xiang Xu and the mute were already colorless.

There were many more zombies who were alarmed than they imagined, and Gu Ning even suspected that the zombies in the entire capital were pouring in this direction.

Even the zombies that have been exposed to the light have exceeded tens of thousands, not to mention that the zombies in the dark are still walking to the light...

The machine gunners never waited for Gu Ning's order to shoot.

There are thousands of people who have already appeared in sight, but what about other places?

The thought sent shudders down the spine of everyone on the fence.

There was dead silence on the walls.

There was also a dead silence under the wall, and they all heard the footsteps of the zombies outside, such a loud sound, how many zombies would it take to make it?

Gu Ning glanced back at the brightly lit base, if the zombies attacked, the Oasis base would fall into the same fate as the Zhongnan base, and how many people could she save this time? She turned her head to look at the zombie army below that had reached the bottom of the wall, and the expression on her face once again regained her former composure and perseverance.

"Heavy prepare!"

"Fire!"

Gunfire rang out over the entire base once again!

At the same time, one by one the grenades were thrown out in a parabola, and there was no need to aim at the landing site, there were zombies everywhere below, and they could blow up a piece wherever they were thrown, but this vacant piece was soon filled by the zombies behind the shattered zombie corpses that were blown up on the ground, and continued to rush forward.